The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Thoughts on the NSLR's ever being discounted on FNL? Want to use a rewards card plus discount.

Missed out on DSG. Was a code required or was the 20% automatic? I added to cart on DSG but got no discount so I didn't proceed pass the cart page.

Thoughts on the NSLR's ever being discounted on FNL? Want to use a rewards card plus discount.

Missed out on DSG. Was a code required or was the 20% automatic? I added to cart on DSG but got no discount so I didn't proceed pass the cart page.

No code was necessary for DSG, it was automatically applied. But you had to order before midnight pst last night...

Last edited:
Just crossing my fingers for some cyber Monday discount for my time to cop the NSRL's. Skipped on the Black Friday deal for this sole purpose

Just crossing my fingers for some cyber Monday discount for my time to cop the NSRL's. Skipped on the Black Friday deal for this sole purpose
Why didn't you get it from Dic's Sporting Goods for $160 plus free shipping on Black Friday? Where are you going to get it cheaper on Cyber Monday? 
roll.gif

I thought (online) black friday deals were comparable to last year. I think DSG and SA had that 25% off last year, and this year was 20%. I remember my DSG Kings Pride haul was at $150 a pair I think.

Can't speak for B&M stores, we don't have stores were I live now lol.

Did you Lewiup on any 12's brother?

And I agree with J on the simple Colorways. It doesn't have to be crazy all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom