The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
View media item 1281280
Been wearing these hard during the holidays since release

In memory of my uncle who raised me for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness month. These will def be one of the most important shoes in my collection. I see my self wearing them a lot on court and casual. Def every November!!!

Def gives feels good to have my hobby be able to reflect my personal life like this. May grab another pair down the line.

So the 12's are more comfortable then the 11's? The 11's really hurt my feet after a while. 
Yeah, there's really no comparison unless you're one of the lucky few whose feet fit perfectly in the XI.

Step-in comfort on the 12 is outstanding, even without the full-length zoom/lunaron juggernaut insole.

Been wearing these hard during the holidays since release

In memory of my uncle who raised me for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness month. These will def be one of the most important shoes in my collection. I see my self wearing them a lot on court and casual. Def every November!!!

Def gives feels good to have my hobby be able to reflect my personal life like this. May grab another pair down the line.
Sorry to hear about your uncle, but that's great to hear you're embracing the cause. I haven't personally been affected by pancreatic cancer but I know it's one of the most aggressive forms out there. Takes a brave person to battle that.

The orange (hyper crimson, whatever) REALLY pops at dusk. I have noticed that with my pair. It blends in direct sunlight but shade/dusk it sets off.

@lewi1913

Pic is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and that background!
thanks man, will try to take some similar shots with instincts tmrw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom