The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Price at $200

url

Expecting to see some great colorways for this shoe

Smart move by Nike to keep it at $200, make it feel like we are getting a "deal," by being the same as last year.  

I have to agree based on the latest pictures that the LeBron XII is really departing from the "casual" appeal of its predecessors, that progression started with the X and XI.  This is another big step towards function over fashion.  Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I mean these are basketball shoes for goodness sake, but it will alienate some of the market.    
THIS. Got us feeling like $200 is acceptable now smh. Times have changed

The Lion Heart CW may be nice if the colors match up to the same places as the pair we've seen.

IDK. As hard as it is to mess up red/black/white I'm looking at the colorplacement and it looks funny the way i'm visioning it

and that "crimson" is looking orange

Last edited:
Can't wait to see LeBron rocking Soldier VIII's next season.

Why would he do that? I'm sure he knows what his own sig looks like and approved. I don't anticipate these giving him problems like the 11 either.

The Lion Heart CW may be nice if the colors match up to the same places as the pair we've seen.

I have a feeling we'll see a whole lot of opinions change once the first pic of the Lionhearts pops up. That colourway seems like it could be hot, and combined with the Lion name/theme, it could be this year's KP.

I hope I'm wrong, because I'm happy to see the lukewarm (at best) response these have got so far. I always like to hop on the bandwagon early and have some room to stretch my feet out.

Last edited:
I personally hated on these when we saw first pics, now seeing better pics and seeing a mockup of a big bang style colorway, i believe personally that these are pretty flames. of course i already favor that rumored elite black pair, but i'll have to see full pics.

they look awful casually but i'm sure you can fix that with some joggers. the shoe itself is interesting and i believe a nikeid of these or good general release colorways will get me on them.

the outside view is a little wonky, but every other angle does more than make up for it.

Last edited:
I would say 9 elite and Jordan 6

nah.

it's kind of pointless to compare these to anything. i kinda like how lebron is doing the same as jordan did, the 12 looks durable, bulky, and boot-like, same as the brons.

bron 11 looked sleek and new. same with jordan 11's.

Glad to hear about the price. Can't wait to see some good colorways. The first pair is crap in my opinion.

this shoe isn't worth 200 bucks :smh: , took a step back from the XI's imo.
Not worth it huh.

A brand new shoe you haven't seen in person or tried on yet you already know they are not worth that?

At least wait till they drop to make such a drastic conclusion.

I'm really curious to how the color blocking is gonna look on this model :nerd: I hope they don't do OD patterns again or do the pattern all over the shoe like the Kobe 8's but I really don't see any other way :smh: other than those options I can only imagine plan solid kicks with different color posite ankle braces :rolleyes I'm really curious to what's up Nike's sleeves :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom