The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Okay we all really know that these and other shoes only cost so much to make and we can all find something comparable for less

But most of us have spent this much or more for lesser performing shoes just for looks

Guess I lost the argument.

Last edited:
Fam if that's your style that's whatsup but a crispy cuff isnt saving that shoe lol

Word? Show us how to STYLE then, Killah.

What lmao, im just saying if you think a cuff is gonna se a shoe than you gotta be crazy, you can't rock lebron 11's with cargos, the lows are way more appealing then the regular joints. The lebron 11 is ugly but this 12 makes it look like it's lebron 8 status.

indifferent.gif
not all jeans

Oh boy.......the dreaded NT denim makes its return......and on a holiday too!

If anyone's bored, dig up the IX thread and take a look at some of the initial reactions. A whole lot of dudes were saying, "they look like they'll be good on court, but not for casual wear."

Now a lot of us consider the IX to be a classic off-court shoe. The XII may not top that, but I think they'll look just fine with jeans. Unless you're trying to rock flip-flops or aqua socks, most shoes will look okay with an average pair of jeans.

Last edited:
this shoe casually will obviously be worn by #allmatchingeverything boys with their cargo shorts and colorful elite socks.

it will be worn by #ntdenim heads with 501's and cargo pants

joggers make nearly every shoe look good, i expect this isn't an exception. no worries about these off court because they're going to look just fine. the shoe only looks SLIGHTLY ugly from the outside view and that's probably going to improve with the elite model and alternate colorways.

as for the material it looks like a heavy mesh/canvas and

269cc8c1b2.png

personally actually does look like flyknit to me with some sort of overlay of possibly fuse.

Last edited:
Material appears similar to the "Jacquard" materials used in various Air Max models recently.

Last edited:
Yeah got too much going on with those. Although I like this one better than the first one. OD'd on speckles, on the sole is fine. And the Swoosh angle and how it looks deformed due to placement and flex point :x

Last edited:
Yea the x's were "just basketball shoes", supposedly so were the lebron 9's, kobe 9s, kd 6s and the xi's, everybody has their own casual preferences but to say something can't be worn casaully is too silly to even be considered a fallacy.On another note,  can't wait to see a mobbed out pair.... and those prototypes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
... bruh take it  away! look like somebody tried to destroy them and failed or bron was playin street soccer in em in a week long wear test

I must say I'm in love with the 12s thus far really pissed my macs gone cuz I would whip up some mean photoshops right now smh

I will never understand the whole no casual appeal of a shoe, theres no such thing, it don't matter as long as it doesnt have a cleat at the bottom smdh

Back
Top Bottom