The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Black light are cool until you turn one on in the wrong place
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 Beat me to it Bob

i played ball in my nsrl's the other day. the indoor court we play on is pretty clean, so i haven't experienced having to wipe down yet (a lot of the reviews i read/saw said that traction is just ok on dusty courts). the heel zoom is great, and i can feel the forefoot zoom pods working...it's just not as prominent as when you have on full length zoom shoes.

the only issue i had with these was the lacing system. why did they require you to utilize hulk strength just to tie them down? i can see how the lace holes can rip on these. they really have to do something about this on the upcoming models.

I have wide feet, but didn't notice any metatarsal pain as mentioned above. I had slight discomfort on my right arch, but that usually happens to me until I break the shoes in.

i usually play in jordan xx8's, but the dsg price was so good...i had to cop to at least try them on court (ended paying about $138, and i'm in CA!). they definitely don't have that "bounce" the unlocked zoom has, but in terms of using them to play basketball...i was very satisfied with these.

Last edited:
How come every time I come in here people are always talking about cars?! 
laugh.gif

We need some new colorways to leak...ASAP!  

Last edited:
Picked up the Data's a lot better looking than what I thought they would be. Although this is not the reason I like this colorway, they do have a "South Beach" like vibe to them. The different color laces tips was a nice touch to them, but my OCD kicked in, so I had to pull the laces with the blue tips on them out of my additional pair and put it in my pair that I currently wear! Lol! :lol: While picking these up I saw a lot of Kobe 9 EXT Red/Black, other Lebron 12 colorways and lots of Lebron 11s (elite and regular), just an FYI for those still looking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom