The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
So is anyone 100% going in on the Christmas or TDMs?

I say I'm about 80% on TDM's being a definite unless they're hideous in person :\

Still no new shots of them yet, dudes are slacking :nerd:

They have the limited tag now beasts should be rolling into the thread any day now :lol:

I've been looking at that new corvette, that's a mean looking car and the shape is better than the last model.

I've been looking at that new corvette, that's a mean looking car and the shape is better than the last model.

Yea man, those things are beautiful :wow:

I drove pass a yellow and black one today and drifted into the other lane staring at it :smh:

I'm really leaning towards grabbing one maybe next year for my birthday |I

By then hopefully some rich fart would've passed or had his way with one and I can swoop in and scoop a used one for a good price :lol:

The 12's are becoming my favorite LeBron period...thats hard for me to say bc the 1's and 2's are Nike classics!

I'm not creating any hype for the TDM or trying too. But from the stock numbers I've seen so far they will be the most limited and are considered a "QS"

Yea man, those things are beautiful :wow:

I drove pass a yellow and black one today and drifted into the other lane staring at it :smh:

I'm really leaning towards grabbing one maybe next year for my birthday |I

By then hopefully some rich fart would've passed or had his way with one and I can swoop in and scoop a used one for a good price :lol:
:rofl:

black light makes it right
smokin.gif
roll.gif

I'm not creating any hype for the TDM or trying too. But from the stock numbers I've seen so far they will be the most limited and are considered a "QS"
Wait, what?! They trying to get me to pay that $220 price huh.... No dice

I'll be on the lookout for the usual deal 
nerd.gif

Wait, what?! They trying to get me to pay that $220 price huh.... No dice

I'll be on the lookout for the usual deal :nerd:

Im sure someone will find them under retail and share. From what I saw, it seems like "higher volume" locations will be where they will land. Not super limited, but the most limited of the initial 7 colorways and the christmas.

Back
Top Bottom