The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Surprisingly nobody really mentions the cv is not red but orange. I mean it is in some pics anyways. Also I figured more people would love the bhm. My pair of data's came in today. Got em 160.

Anyway between the X. XI and XII which one is the most popular aesthetically. The XIIs are growing on me but dunno if they will pass the Xs
They're red bro, look at most of the pics posted. The only ones where they have the orange hue are where the flash has been used and is close.

Last edited:
Well the sale season is pretty much over for most retailers and Jan and Feb are pretty much the slowest months for most retailers. I'm pretty sure if you're patient enough you will get deep discounts on the recent releases since most of the initial releases have dried up already. 12s haven't been moving fast enough to stay at retail price.

Found Lebrón XI Miami Nights on the nike factory of my City (Europe) Just for 60$. Should i pick up them? Lol

Last edited:
That print is really weird to me. If it was a gift I'd maybe think if keeping or even selling for $100 shipped. Aside from that I'll put those dollars towards something else.

and the 13 would be gone!!!...that number really is unlucky!!

Yea that's why I've finally accepted that im a sz 14 and stopped squeezing into sz 13's :smh:

Didn't make much of a difference in availability though, things actually got a tad worse :frown:

Maybe sz 14 is unlucky too :lol:

I think the love for the CVs is derived from the lack of people wanting to buy Nikes persistent loud/crazy CWs we've been flooded with lol.

Well I pickup the Birches every time I go to the store, I mean sometimes its cool to admire how ugly something is.  

I wouldnt pick up the akron birches for more than $140 shipped.
I wouldn't pick them Akron Birches up if I bumped them walking pass and mistakenly knocked 'em off the shelf at a store
sick.gif
roll.gif

I think the love for the CVs is derived from the lack of people wanting to buy Nikes persistent loud/crazy CWs we've been flooded with lol.
it's has 3m gimmick, that in its self is a loud gimmick, it makes the shoe seeible

Yea that's why I've finally accepted that im a sz 14 and stopped squeezing into sz 13's :smh:

Didn't make much of a difference in availability though, things actually got a tad worse :frown:

Maybe sz 14 is unlucky too :lol:
if the 12s fit like the XIs then a 14 would be fine with me but a 14 in the 12s might slip off even if tied up tight!

I wouldn't pick them Akron Birches up if I bumped them walking pass and mistakenly knocked 'em off the shelf at a store :x

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]...that's cold. But the truth. Haha

The plastic hole rings or whatever they're called came off, glued them back on and then noticed a glue stain on the side of them, where the swoosh is at. Needlesd to say, there's a stain on there and it won't come off. DS pair of kicks now down the toilet. I blame myself rather than nike because i should've returned them when i got them in the mail.

Last edited:
The plastic hole rings or whatever they're called came off, glued them back on and then noticed a glue stain on the side of them, where the swoosh is at. Needlesd to say, there's a stain on there and it won't come off. DS pair of kicks now down the toilet. I blame myself rather than nike because i should've returned them when i got them in the mail.
Did you get a pair with plastic eyelets or are you talking about metal eyelets but the plastic outer ring?  

Back
Top Bottom