The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
if the 12s fit like the XIs then a 14 would be fine with me but a 14 in the 12s might slip off even if tied up tight!

Bruh after all that breaking in crap I went through with XI's and some pairs fitting bigger than others :x

I said eff it I'm a sz 14 after I tried Instincts on in store in Elite socks and they felt tight :lol:

Last edited:
Yea that's why I've finally accepted that im a sz 14 and stopped squeezing into sz 13's
mean.gif

Didn't make much of a difference in availability though, things actually got a tad worse
frown.gif

Maybe sz 14 is unlucky too
laugh.gif
That's actually a benefit sometimes. Say you're trying to save money and someone pops in the thread shouting about some deal. You don't even have to look at the link because you KNOW there's nothing bigger than a 13
laugh.gif

That's actually a benefit sometimes. Say you're trying to save money and someone pops in the thread shouting about some deal. You don't even have to look at the link because you KNOW there's nothing bigger than a 13 :lol:

That's one helluva glass half full vs glass half empty way of seeing it :lol:

Seems like Adidas got the BHM theme down right with the Kareem Abdul Jabbar tribute on the DRose 5...its actually better Nike and Jordan entire BHM lineup

my XB1 Controller aka Datas just came in...going through the walk around the house break in process now!!

my XB1 Controller aka Datas just came in...going through the walk around the house break in process now!!
I did that as soon as I got mine yesterday too, haha. Cold as hell over here on the East Coast, so I spent about an hour and a half walking around in em to warm them up. They're easily one of my favorite shoes all time, the black upper with the small hints of color are just perfect in my opinion. 

With the temps in Western NYS, my new kicks need a couple hours on defrost before they even go near my feet
laugh.gif

With the temps in Western NYS, my new kicks need a couple hours on defrost before they even go near my feet
laugh.gif
I can only imagine the struggle in Western NYS. It was 9 degrees here yesterday and Eastbay thought it was a good idea to not even fully tape the top of the delivery box shut. Nothings worse than the posite material when its cold. 

Seems like Adidas got the BHM theme down right with the Kareem Abdul Jabbar tribute on the DRose 5...its actually better Nike and Jordan entire BHM lineup

Yeah they are dope and they used synthetic? leather instead of Sprintweb that they've been using on other colorways.

How are these for ball? Contemplating the Datas
They're easily one of the most comfortable newer shoes I've bought, and from what I've heard they're great for playing.

Buuuuuuuuuut $200 is steep. If you plan on copping, you can get em for 17% off on eastbay without taxes using code URLEB5JC.

Now Nike needs to drop a white/white/red home colorway :smokin

8s had the best colorways IMO

Breds, home, cool grey :smokin

Last edited:
I'm finally anxiously awaiting the ASG colorway.....pops surprised me with a flight to see my little sis up in NY during that weekend so I can't wait to see all the madness! Coming back with my first pair of 12's will be a great souvenir for my first time in the big city
pimp.gif

I'm finally anxiously awaiting the ASG colorway.....pops surprised me with a flight to see my little sis up in NY during that weekend so I can't wait to see all the madness! Coming back with my first pair of 12's will be a great souvenir for my first time in the big city:pimp:

Between ASG drop and all the ASG weekend restocks I hope you get brons and other goodies.

Back
Top Bottom