The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I just wore my datas for the first time yesterday and I noticed that after I took them off the middle of my foot started hurting. Has anyone had this problem?

Blatt's gotta go, then MAYBE there will be a change.
nah Blatt isn't the issue, its the willingness to play as a team and commit on the defensive end, Shumpert will make a worlds difference guarding the oppositions best scorer. They will come together by years end and come playoff time turn it up. I don't buy into Tor,Atl,Was...in a 7 game series you guys would really beat those teams to beat Lebron and co? the man is 11-1 the last 12 series and 14-2 his last 16 playoff series. 

Blatt's gotta go, then MAYBE there will be a change.
nah Blatt isn't the issue, its the willingness to play as a team and commit on the defensive end, Shumpert will make a worlds difference guarding the oppositions best scorer. They will come together by years end and come playoff time turn it up. I don't buy into Tor,Atl,Was...in a 7 game series you guys would really beat those teams to beat Lebron and co? the man is 11-1 the last 12 series and 14-2 his last 16 playoff series. 
You're assuming they'll even make it to the playoffs. Loves already considering opting out of his contract, teams in complete shambles.

When assistants call timeouts behind a coach's back and players routinely ignore play calls, then I'd say the coach has no voice or bearing on the team - that's an issue fam.

Last edited:
You're assuming they'll even make it to the playoffs. Loves already considering opting out of his contract, teams in complete shambles.
cmon now who's going to make it over them? charlotte? indi? det? theyll get in as an 4 seed, smack the bucks or tor or mia. They'll turn it around come playoff time.

Right.

I'll take the "shambles" the team is in more seriously after the all-star break.

Until then I'll ignore the constant ESPN "concern" and see how well cleveland figures it out over the course of the next 43 games.

Waiting on Court Visions
smokin.gif

While LeBron might have a very good Win-Loss record in his last couple of playoff series...don't forget...those were Miami teams...which IMO were MUCH better than this Cavs iteration, LeBron was actually invincible as compared to now, and regardless of what many think...Coach Spo is light years ahead of Blatt.

While LeBron might have a very good Win-Loss record in his last couple of playoff series...don't forget...those were Miami teams...which IMO were MUCH better than this Cavs iteration, LeBron was actually invincible as compared to now, and regardless of what many think...Coach Spo is light years ahead of Blatt.
nah in time this cav team will surpass that heat team...they have a PG something they didnt in mia.

Irving

Shump

Bron

Love

Mozgov 

JR

throw in thompson/marion/miller , when they gel and get it going will be scary and ill go on record saying they will come out of the east 

nah in time this cav team will surpass that heat team...they have a PG something they didnt in mia.

Irving
Shump
Bron
Love
Mozgov 

JR
throw in thompson/marion/miller , when they gel and get it going will be scary and ill go on record saying they will come out of the east 

I don't want to derail the thread much but if you've watched any of the top eastern teams play, and watch the Cavs, you know this will not happen. Hawks and Bulls are light years ahead of the Cavs. No defense means no Chip. I'll go on record saying that. This is a lost season in my eyes, Love is soft as cottonelle and Kyrie can't play a lick of defense either. But they look great on paper and in NBA 2K

And damn I miss my HOLs. Got em for the low and then they ripped in the megafuse part of the laces. Couldn't find my size again for that price... :smh:

Last edited:
I get a kick out of people comparing this cavs team to the last 4 years of Miami teams....IT'S NOT EVER CLOSE

Waiting on Court Visions
smokin.gif
You and me both bruh the RD can't come fast enough
mean.gif

I got the laces sitting on my desktop with a picture of them as a screensaver and I keep putting the two together in my mind
smokin.gif

I also been doing finger push-ups getting ready for the lace swap
laugh.gif
onefingerpushups.gif

Probably the first time the 3M really had no bearing on my opinion. I prefer the look without it lit up:

So...wait...jr Smith is an asset now? I swear he has been getting bad mouthed for years, but since he's a cav, he's an asset. Ok

Shameful how the kool aid blinds dudes from the obvious issues that this cavs team has. Numerous issues on court and off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom