The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
barbarianbob barbarianbob are the laces stiff since they have that 3m in them? I know the way of wade laces are stiff and kinda hard to move around cuz of the 3m. But those were flat not round/rope so don't know if they make a difference once its in the shoe.

^^^ truthfully, cause they're wack (well not all that)... but my sneaker habit, my XI run, and the jokes in the XI thread keeps me coming back in here searching for a hit

I feel like @rawdawg34
 in the XI thread :lol:

I tried to like the xi homie. I just couldn't. I like the xii...but even with the xii I'm just not crazy about them. Guess the oldies, shoes with more casual appeal, am90s, adidas, pumas and like my homie dc30 dc30 d wades are just more appealing right now.

barbarianbob barbarianbob laces will be perfect but man I wouldn't have the patience to relace them

Yea I'm hoping it doesn't end up as bad as I'm expecting it to be :smh:

Either way I'll get through it |I

I'll prbably get my lady to help since she has small hands :D

She'll probably quit on me after we get thought the first shoe though :lol:

barbarianbob barbarianbob are the laces stiff since they have that 3m in them? I know the way of wade laces are stiff and kinda hard to move around cuz of the 3m. But those were flat not round/rope so don't know if they make a difference once its in the shoe.

Actually they aren't stiff at all, not sure if its just the quality though because they weren't cheap :smile:

I can't wait to get them in though, I was checking out pics of the CV's and looking at the laces like :pimp:

When I'm finished maybe they'll use my pics on the site too and make me famous :lol:

Bob's fingers are about to look like View media item 1349883

It's cool I'm already halfway there :smh:

I used to gang bang back in elementary school so my carpal tunnel started setting in by junior high :lol:

Last edited:
If you doubled up on the Datas, just take the laces from one of those and put them on the Court Vision's.

I tried to like the xi homie. I just couldn't. I like the xii...but even with the xii I'm just not crazy about them. Guess the oldies, shoes with more casual appeal, am90s, adidas, pumas and like my homie dc30 dc30 d wades are just more appealing right now.

Overall I really like the silhouette of the XII and even the comfort of the pairs I tried on. But aside from HoL, which I still don't own, nothing really blows my hair back enough to plunk down my dough. For everyone who's eating on coupons and discounts though, more power to you.

Right now, like Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 mentioned there are plenty of other shoes out there that I'd rather spend money on. Lately Nike on the whole has been rubbing me the wrong way.

Still no sign of the 12 lows. Maybe they're skipping out on them since Nike has the hypercross. That would suck if they did. 
mean.gif

Still no sign of the 12 lows. Maybe they're skipping out on them since Nike has the hypercross. That would suck if they did. 
mean.gif
If the LeBron 12 lows used the same sole and tooling as the LeBron 12 but for a lower price count me in.

Hypercross look nice too, just really confused why they would mass produce an Aj Green colorway over maybe, a more popular star (at the time) Odell Beckham Jr? But thats probably just me with my Giants bias.

If the LeBron 12 lows used the same sole and tooling as the LeBron 12 but for a lower price count me in.

Hypercross look nice too, just really confused why they would mass produce an Aj Green colorway over maybe, a more popular star (at the time) Odell Beckham Jr? But thats probably just me with my Giants bias.
Could be the lows....maybe Elite....who knows 

I went absolutely HAM on the XI lows...so unless the XIIs are something special, they'll be an easy pass.

Plus I am a fan of the 360 air.

Back
Top Bottom