The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I actually think if they use that ASG colorway they used on the KD's in the Bron's they might be hot
ohwell.gif
I think so too

So we get this bs QS leak of the Helix and the KD ASG pic leak, I better see the ASG's pics before this day is over.  
roll.gif

The double helix could have been great but why pink!?! Now I'm pissed. Asg better not disappoint but with the way the kd 7 looks, there's no hope

^^^ those were the original pics I seen. Man, I just don't know what to say

At least some of y'all like em

double helix cw is nice but is it that hard to just give us an actual Cavs colorway?

Eh...that pink posite on the medial side has me backing off the more I look at them.

Wish the ASGs would leak already.

That pink is OD and the volt certainly isn't needed on that CW..ez pass.

On another note Balt Sneaker Show said Bron releases will become more limited at the beginning of 2015

That pink is OD and the volt certainly isn't needed on that CW..ez pass.

On another note Balt Sneaker Show said Bron releases will become more limited at the beginning of 2015
he didn't say they were going to get better though 

Pink ruins it on the double helix. Was clean as all crimson. Cushioning on this shoe though is godly. Been wearin my instincts a lot.

now we will see who really likes what, cause the 12s have been a huge dump so far

the 12s didn't take long to manufacture, could/would they cook up some emergency hot ish?

If they do go the QS route its because Nike is desperate to get hype around this model.  When they prob would have more sellouts if they just dropped the stupid price.  

I was already disappointed when I saw the color code for the double-helix. Really wanted a Cavs cw but knew it wasn't happening when I saw pink and volt.

The burgandy does look really good though. The upper and lateral posite is perfect. The pink medial posite may have pushed these just out of cop range for me though.

Back
Top Bottom