The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
im just so down on this shoe, was literally two weeks away from finally ordering my first id ever and having it be the 12 then nike goes on and kills every shoe i would order, then they make it worse by continuing to pump out ridiculously bad cws. 
frown.gif

I keep typing out these long winded posts because I feel like I'm already having to put on my power ring and fight off the resellers....

BUT NOBODY LIKES THEM 
roll.gif

(Well except for like a handful)

I guess I'll just patiently wait for the 28th of Feb. lol

Sounds like they are just starting to gas up the Cork EXT....I mean things usually get pretty interesting around playoff time anyways.  What a bold prediction 
laugh.gif

I could have worked w/ the shoe with the volt swoosh and pink liner.. but that birthmark defect on the posite...

I'll make a Cavs inspired ID before I cop DH's |I

I was actually waiting on seeing the DH's before I went that route now I'm hearing they've killed options though, really :stoneface:

BTW whoever came up with the bright idea of making that one peice of posite on the DH's pink is exactly that, a DH :smh:

Last edited:
The Pink on the medial side...turned me all the way back down...NSRL looks like the only 12 I will have in the chamber smh!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom