The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
them double helix need help from @Dc30  matter of fact he's gonna need a crew for all the orders on them joints and the work they need
mean.gif

[h2]ASG[/h2][h2]  [/h2][h2]Saturday, February 14, 2015[/h2][table][tr][td]
launch_logo_swoosh.png
[/td][td][h3]LeBron 12[/h3]
White/Multi-Black

742549-190

Kids sizes available

10 a.m. EST/7 a.m. PST
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Its like Nike said, "Oh you thought you had a nice CW? NAW, put on pink on it!"

damn, still only the datas that are kinda luring me to purchase my first pair of 12s.

just gotta be patient as they get dipped on discounts as from the looks of sales thats where they headed.

wish there was a massive 20% discount code leaked to use on Nike ID i would just make my own.

lets see what ASG has to offer

Best 12 so far...... Easily.
smokin.gif

Will finally purchase a pair of these joints. And I for one luv the medial side.
eek.gif

Yuuuuuup! 
devil.gif

them double helix need help from @Dc30  matter of fact he's gonna need a crew for all the orders on them joints and the work they need
mean.gif
Make sure you send him some of them Kobe EXT....it's winter and he might need some more firewood in order to stay warm while he works

SHOTS FIRED 
laugh.gif

Y'all leave the DH alone!!!! 
roll.gif

So if everyone is hating that medial side of the DH's...who in the world bought all of the X denims leaving me without a pair??

Just makes the shoe easier to cop on discount, not much people liked the TMs and they flew off the shelves with the discount.

i think im in on the double helix. not bothered by the pink posite on the medial side. also love that the zoom pods are different on each shoe. on the left shoe theyre volt, on the right shoe theyre pink. really goes with the alternating pink/volt on the rest of the shoe.

Not feeling the DH at all. Court Visions are the only Lebron on my radar at this point. I have low expectations with the ASGs too...

I was originally thinking the Bron ASG's would have some type of subway map pattern to them on the posite, but now after the Kobe's, KD's, and Kyrie's it seems like a gradient theme is present, like someone in the KD thread said, it reminds them of the colorful reflections off all the skyscrapers in NYC....to me it has that gradient sole vibe from the recent Air Max releases...

I expect something similar on the Bron's, either the posite, or the sole.

The skyline "theme" seems pretty solid...

Last edited:
You could take the bottom of that picture and make it the posite with a translucent fade outsole and I'd be happy. But they have to stop with the shiny-print stuff and go with a matte finish. The Six Meridians design looked the best (IMO) because it wasn't a cheap, shiny print. Unfortunately they put it on a glowing orange shoe with nothing to break it up.

Im shocked Nike isn't doing something big for the ASG pack this year given its in NYC. I thought a BK vs. Manhattan theme of some sort woulda been cool where they release 2 shoes per player and each bourough would have its own vibe. Kinda like they did with the Kobe 6 ASG. 

I'm passing on everything ive seen so far. Waiting on the Brons now....

Please lebron asg don't let me down like the rest of the nike signature athletes [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

I was originally thinking the Bron ASG's would have some type of subway map pattern to them on the posite, but now after the Kobe's, KD's, and Kyrie's it seems like a gradient theme is present, like someone in the KD thread said, it reminds them of the colorful reflections off all the skyscrapers in NYC....to me it has that gradient sole vibe from the recent Air Max releases...

I expect something similar on the Bron's, either the posite, or the sole.

The skyline "theme" seems pretty solid...
Foams are taking the Mirror direction with their release

Im shocked Nike isn't doing something big for the ASG pack this year given its in NYC. I thought a BK vs. Manhattan theme of some sort woulda been cool where they release 2 shoes per player and each bourough would have its own vibe. Kinda like they did with the Kobe 6 ASG. 

I'm passing on everything ive seen so far. Waiting on the Brons now....
Yeah, but Kobe was the hometown guy in LA when they did that 4 shoe pack for him. Maybe JB could do something a little extra for Melo, but none of the other Nike sig athletes have that much of a NYC connection. There's still a bit of time though, so maybe Nike has some other stuff up its sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom