The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
mean.gif

Thought i was the only one with 0 pair... Oh well.... I think them bhm are going to sit.... There is not much room for flipping unless u buying at a disco.....

where are you getting ur "judgement" that no one wants them?...
FYI it's spelled "judgment." And trust me it doesn't take a genius or rocket scientist to know they will sit. You must be really new to this or have little to no experience reselling. There is practically no demand for the shoe on ebay, craigslist, IG, twitter or whatever else it is ppl use to flip shoes nowadays. Just cause a couple of your friends living on planet LeBron want them doesn't mean there is high demand
 word to @BarbarianBob  

Last edited:
FYI it's spelled "judgment." And trust me it doesn't take a genius or rocket scientist to know they will sit. You must be really new to this or have little to no experience reselling. There is practically no demand for the shoe on ebay, craigslist, IG, twitter or whatever else it is ppl use to flip shoes nowadays. Just cause a couple of your friends living on planet LeBron want them doesn't mean there is high demand
first of all theres 2 ways of spelling judgement (english) vs judgment (american) either way theyre both the same meaning just different spelling...either way what you think, BHM in general wont sit too long!...heck the whack *** BHM from last year didnt sit for too long either & i find these years BHM alot better...nope none of the homies i chill with want any lebron, theyre die hard J's fan.....

Last edited:
That's a good trade up....but what were you thinking getting those 23 chromosomes???  

(just playing...:lol: )
got em off SA thinking they were datas, black lace swap isnt bad. Now im torn between ezchanging em or waiting on BHM, store still has WTK AND BHM kobes still sitting so i know theyll be there

havent bought a pair after copping 7 of the xi .. nike blew it with this shoe .. whos picking the colorways [emoji]128514[/emoji] .. i understand they "perform nice" or whatever but lets face it most people buy them to rock not play ball in them. the tdm are nice.. and design wise the lebrons always push the evelope these dont do that.. hopefully with the xiii they will get back to that .. or maybe better coloways will save it.. and them going the kobe route wont help kobe has a cult like following .

Last edited:
double helix look cool to me. if they were called the crown jewels then they'd be the best color in a lot of people's minds. :lol:

I don't think they are perfect but it is what it is.

I almost want to make those ID's that were posted and just call them the ASG's in my collection :lol:

got em off SA thinking they were datas, black lace swap isnt bad. Now im torn between ezchanging em or waiting on BHM, store still has WTK AND BHM kobes still sitting so i know theyll be there
What Id be exchanging towards one of the Kobes!

double helix look cool to me. if they were called the crown jewels then they'd be the best color in a lot of people's minds. :lol:

I don't think they are perfect but it is what it is.

I do agree. I love the whole shoe except for the medial pink side. It just seems out of place in my opinion. I'm leaning towards picking them up on disco.

Pretty good chance the BHMs will sit??

BHM wont sit, you got ppl copping to flip, same thing happened last years BHM & the year before that, so if you're hoping to get them for the LOW? i dont see that happening...
Got mine for $104 last year. You can't compare the new ones to last year's since they're not as appealing. If resellers like yourself want to buy up all the pairs that's ok, we'll buy a pair on discount from you instead since you won't be able to move them.

Pretty good chance the BHMs will sit??

BHM wont sit, you got ppl copping to flip, same thing happened last years BHM & the year before that, so if you're hoping to get them for the LOW? i dont see that happening...
Got mine for $104 last year. You can't compare the new ones to last year's since they're not as appealing. If resellers like yourself want to buy up all the pairs that's ok, we'll buy a pair on discount from you instead since you won't be able to move them.

Shots fired :lol:

Maybe cop them sub 160 and have @Dc30  customize the pink medial side to burgundy and all the volt to silver ala crown jewel. Why am I able to think of better colorways than the guys designing these things? Went this morning to FL to see whats the deal on BHM XII and if i could exchange the 23 chromosomes for em and dude goes,"Bruh these the south beach 12s" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom