The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Depending on the shades of green and blue, sounds like a LOT going on with this shoe.....I'm gonna hold off on the excitement for now...

From the description, I might already be out... not diggin' the color selection

Pics will confirm (or turn
eyes.gif
)

Last edited:
IS THIS DUDE EVEN CREDIBLE? NEVER SEEN HIM POST IN HERE BEFORE.

POST PICS SO WE KNOW ITS REAL. #JUSTSAYIN
since im not "credible" ill give y'all one more piece. 

if y'all liked the Super Bowl trainers from last year and the kings pride's parachute gold..........

ASG weekend , watch out for the AFI. They take the cake this year. 

the heel tab is a  clear blue plastic , accordion like piece like the KD vii asg strap while the sole is a gradient green to black. the laces are silver and black. the hyperposite has a grid,map like 3m lazer print. its also silver on the hyperposite. the hyperfuse is black and blue. 

Thanks man.

IS THIS DUDE EVEN CREDIBLE? NEVER SEEN HIM POST IN HERE BEFORE.

POST PICS SO WE KNOW ITS REAL. #JUSTSAYIN

if y'all liked the Super Bowl trainers from last year and the kings pride's parachute gold..........

Where did you get your info from?

lol. i don't have pics but I've seen them. if i had pics, of course i wouldv posted them. I'm not THAT evil. 

Last edited:
the heel tab is a  clear blue plastic , accordion like piece like the KD vii asg strap while the sole is a gradient green to black. the laces are silver and black. the hyperposite has a grid,map like 3m lazer print. its also silver on the hyperposite. the hyperfuse is black and blue. 

lol. my *****!!! 

Had to bless ya'll. The thirst was real in this thread. felt bad. 

You in here dropping bombs like Funk Flex :wow:

Thanks for all the info, your description really sounds like they will be fire :nthat:

I was curious about all the shading options on ID that popped up with the last update too :nerd:

I guess it was kind of a foreshadowing of the gradient color change they planned on going for >D

You see it in the Kobe X's sole and the KD's as well on the strap, so it sounds and seems to make some sense to me :\

I just hope your not lying and gassing us all up :x

You instantly would end up being lead candidate for The Troll of the Decade Award :lol:

View media item 1371618

Man people hate when they don't have info then want pics when info is dropped, if not try to discredit the person trying to quench yalls thirst #pause.

S/o to axelrod axelrod for the knowledge dropped in here, good lookin out fam.

Last edited:
Not doubting Axel's descriptions for a second......the guy's always been a reliable and thoughtful poster.

Based on the description my expectations are low......I think there may be too much going on.

Last year's SB trainers, for reference:

View media item 1371643

Last edited:
Description sounds very interesting. I say either the end of this week or the end of next week we will have seen them and we can enjoy celebrate or look right on to guessing what the Easter pair will be.

Back
Top Bottom