The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Personally waiting on the Lights Out Lifestyles next week...
smokin.gif
This

What is up with you people that hate when Pink is in a color way? If you don't like it move along, you don't need to insult people who actually like the shoe. LOL

Like most, I think they are :smokin

cmon now stop this: that pink is all the way outta place on that cw and just thrown in to get the pinky crowd

and the debate u gave is tired at this point: if u go watch the game at a bar with three other dudes and they order steak ribs and a beer; and u order a chicken salad cheesecake and a daqueri... u have to be prepared for what comes with that... not "blame them" lol

Last edited:
they way yall fiending to see the ASG you think yall waiting to see if yall got the winning lotto #s or something
mean.gif

but but but they delayed showing the BHM pics also..... its not jus limited to the all star pics. brons have been the last to leak for a while now.
definitely and as "plain" and "not loud" ad the BHM were i liked the way they looked for that reason alone, way to much ridiculousness going on so its a nice breath of fresh air, cant be looking like this fool all the time
laugh.gif
( i respect his sneaker game though)

What is up with you people that hate when Pink is in a color way? If you don't like it move along, you don't need to insult people who actually like the shoe. LOL

Like most, I think they are :smokin

cmon now stop this: that pink is all the way outta place on that cw and just thrown in to get the pinky crowd

and the debate u gave is tired at this point: if u go watch the game at a bar with three other dudes and they order steak ribs and a beer; and u order a chicken salad cheesecake and a daqueri... u have to be prepared for what comes with that... not "blame them" lol

honestly an old school mentality and a difference in opinion.

i mean, you have dudes out there crying about pink in shoes (not saying you) but are walking around in their girlfriends skinny jeans but got black shoes on tho......

i mean, you have dudes out there crying about pink in shoes (not saying you) but are walking around in their girlfriends skinny jeans but got black shoes on tho......
roll.gif

i think that's it... Im a little older (not old) so I attach to the generation where some things were less acceptable

i think that's it... Im a little older (not old) so I attach to the generation where some things were less acceptable

i hear you. i mean, there are definitely colors that drop now that werent really fooled with when i was younger but i view that as being more of a simpler era too.

i mean, our shoes were pretty much black/white/red or blue and white.

as long as the fit is legit then i have no beef.

gonna send you that pre-order link ASAP
wink.gif
It better be for WAY under retail!  
laugh.gif

I have a sneaky feeling these will be the first ASG Bron I will be passing on since the V's.  

Hope I'm wrong...But I still want to see the pictures!  
nerd.gif

It better be for WAY under retail!  
laugh.gif

I have a sneaky feeling these will be the first ASG Bron I will be passing on since the V's.  

Hope I'm wrong...But I still want to see the pictures!  
nerd.gif

WOAH! u passed up on the ASG V? those were dope most slept on IMO, the 5 itself was a good shoe (design and detail wise) but they were heavy af tho.

WOAH! u passed up on the ASG V? those were dope most slept on IMO, the 5 itself was a good shoe (design and detail wise) but they were heavy af tho.
Sure did, V's didn't fit me worth a darn.  I liked the look and some of the colorways, but to this day I don't own a single pair of that model.  

I couldn't agree more. I have a,sample China version and details are beyond amazing. With or without the strap, it looks clean. And yeah the ASG version was so nice and clean. Simple colors but really nice.

kind of glad nike isn't pumping out hit cw after hit cw to me. Been eyeing a pair of lebron 7s for a while but cant find em at all would be the perfect time to go after them.  

Back
Top Bottom