The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
And for the record, THAT'S why some people ask about credibility and things like that when people post "secret info" 
mean.gif

I hope the ones that ran to his defense received that virtual high-five or rep from him that they desperately wanted

if thats truly a gs maybe he could be right about it being on the mens pair? either way it wont save the shoe.

And for the record, THAT'S why some people ask about credibility and things like that when people post "secret info" :smh:   

I hope the ones that ran to his defense received that virtual high-five or rep from him that they desperately wanted
Funny thing was someone came in attacking the people who wondered about his resources. Atleast he got the sole near to right.

Last edited:
IF YALL SCROLL BACK A FEW PAGES, YOU SEE I CALLED HIS OUT. I ASKED IF ANYONE KNEW HOW CREDIBLE HE WAS....

HE'S NEVER POSTED IN HERE TO MY KNOWLEDGE, THEN DROPS THIS RANDOM DESCRIPTION AND FOLKS ATE IT UP!

SHAME ON THOSE WHO BELIEVED THAT NONSENSE! LOL!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.... Nike did this shoe pretty good in my opinion.

I like at least 4 colors
none of the cw's for this shoe top average at best. Nothing really grabs my attention or makes me go i would love to wear that. The 7, 8, 9, and 11 all did that for me with at least a colorway or two. This shoe however still has hope in the form of the EXT or the Elites. 

IF YALL SCROLL BACK A FEW PAGES, YOU SEE I CALLED HIS OUT. I ASKED IF ANYONE KNEW HOW CREDIBLE HE WAS....

HE'S NEVER POSTED IN HERE TO MY KNOWLEDGE, THEN DROPS THIS RANDOM DESCRIPTION AND FOLKS ATE IT UP!

SHAME ON THOSE WHO BELIEVED THAT NONSENSE! LOL!!!!
Ya that's why I brought it back up.  There was just a lot of attitude once simple/innocent questions were asked, and it was coming from all directions.  

Last edited:
Would not pay retail for them but the color blocking is alright. Simply colors go a long way. Like them but yeah not the upcharge for them. Thanks for the leak @zsneakerheadz now what's next lol

Last edited:
Alex did say that KD strap part was on the back in place of the pull tab and we haven't seen the back yet. The sole does look gradient green too.

Alex did say that KD strap part was on the back in place of the pull tab and we haven't seen the back yet. The sole does look gradient green too.

Word he got quite a few details right, he didn't pull that description from thin air. He had some good info, more than the rest of us. Props anyway, and Im not convinced that is a pic of the adult size.

Back
Top Bottom