The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

GS or not, it's still going to look similar.
and gs or not he still had some details right, you guys slandered the guy for being somewhat off and somewhat on. At the end of the day he had more info than any of us and was kind enough to share 100% accurate or not. 

There's a grid on the black part of the posite so he was near to right but this pair is either a GS or a proto, I'll wait for the official pics to even give my opinion.

People shooting these down so soon smh. These are GS. We may see different color laces, flywire, even the medial swoosh that could better the design.

People shooting these down so soon smh. These are GS. We may see different color laces, flywire, even the medial swoosh that could better the design.

Doesn't matter. If the upper isn't purple green orange or some other loud color then they are garbage to many.

This years all star theme is completely different than what we got the last few years so nike probably went more subtle.

Galaxy
Area72
NOLA

And this year is a classic look

Funny thing was someone came in attacking the people who wondered about his resources.
You mean this guy right here??
Man people hate when they don't have info then want pics when info is dropped, if not try to discredit the person trying to quench yalls thirst #pause.

S/o to [@=https://niketalk.com/members/77575"media, 1374668"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]

Imma let you #Pause though
I think it was another guy.

There's a grid on the black part of the posite so he was near to right but this pair is either a GS or a proto, I'll wait for the official pics to even give my opinion.
Yep, and it looks like the pull tab on the top of the tongue may be plastic, it's translucent in the picture, the pull tab on the heel could be the same way.  

Wait till they say that the white parts of the shoe are GID. Haha. But regardless I mean they look OK,but as said,pretty uninspiring. Although it strikes me weird cuz the Kyrie's and KDs have that pinkish, rainbow pattern and these don't. Wonder why?

These are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] They're simple but I like the clean look a lot. I think they're the best ASG shoes this year. Once people see the GITD pics, the hype will build.

These are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] They're simple but I like the clean look a lot. I think they're the best ASG shoes this year. Once people see the GITD pics, the hype will build.
Would be interesting if they did glow. That grid might be 3M, would be insane if it glowed also. They ain't bad though, some flywire coloring would add a nice touch.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. If the upper isn't purple green orange or some other loud color then they are garbage to many.

This years all star theme is completely different than what we got the last few years so nike probably went more subtle.

Galaxy
Area72
NOLA

I don't know about classic and subtle...The shoe is a tiny bit of black with an unattractive white color draped over it with at least volt and clear accents...

Classic and subtle would be less loud, something like the court visions or datas minus the crazy bright accent colors.

I respect your opinion, but honestly the upper on these looks like the construction material 3D printers use and the soles look like mountain dew. The majority of the previous colorways are MUCH more attractive. I'll be copping CV on discount instead.

What is wrong with them? because they aren't Purple or Orange? Dont worry soon as they are charged and shown to be a GITD ppl will go from hating them to 

Man, I wish Nike would incorporate something fun into this year's ASG. The previous years have been all creative box, shoe, story. 

Don't get me wrong this year's shoes are sleek but they just don't say "ALL-STAR" to me.

But this image is the first one there might be something the photo is missing.

Just take a second to compare these:
real talk. THAT ID NOT WHAT I SAW AT ALL!!! IDK WHY THEY CHANGED IT? I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE, PEOPLE.LOL.

laugh.gif
 Ok I'll fall back and move along....

Anyways, I hope that it's the final version with flywire added for the big sizes.  I've been really into black/white shoes lately but none of the BHM ones reeled me in.  Ended up picking up the Black/White Air Max Moire to quench my thirst  so I can't wait to add these and get my first pair of 12's 
pimp.gif

Wait till they say that the white parts of the shoe are GID. Haha. But regardless I mean they look OK,but as said,pretty uninspiring. Although it strikes me weird cuz the Kyrie's and KDs have that pinkish, rainbow pattern and these don't. Wonder why?

Just because they have them doesn't mean lebrons will. LEBRON is the leading face of nike shoes. He gets different stuff most of the time.

The way the Hyperposite is color blocked with the black makes the white part of the wing look like the Penny 6 in a way
nike-air-penny-6-02.jpg

Galaxy

Area72

NOLA

I don't know about classic and subtle...The shoe is a tiny bit of black with an unattractive white color draped over it with at least volt and clear accents...
Classic and subtle would be less loud, something like the court visions or datas minus the crazy bright accent colors.
I respect your opinion, but honestly the upper on these looks like the construction material 3D printers use and the soles look like mountain dew. The majority of the previous colorways are MUCH more attractive. I'll be copping CV on discount instead.

reread what I wrote. I was speaking of the theme for the all star games. This would be a compromise as they are definitely more subtle than before.

Back
Top Bottom