The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I like the CV but it's just another blk/red shoe. I have 30 blk/red shoes already so just not sure on this one yet.

That last shot of CV's in the dark looks incredible :wow:

It would look even better with my 3m and black laces shinning with the posite though :D

I think the red flywire is gonna pop a lot more too with the 3m/black laces, with the red ones you can't even tell :smh:

I'm really getting tired of saying this, these need to hurry up and drop :lol:

Last edited:
Will patiently wait for Eastbay to drop the "excluded" tag from the CVs, or a great deal from another retailer, before I purchase them...

My goodness those CV's! Nike official pics always get me lol.  And I too thought that the ASG would have a subway map pattern and I was looking forward to that.  

The ASG theme is base off all the trash in NY
ouch 
laugh.gif

Chicago residents can never talk about trash... y'all produced Chief Keef, automatic disqualification
Lol its not a turf war G..I do agree with you there tho however I do bump Chief x Riff Raff when I want to get ignant 

nah, I think dudes legitimately don't like these... stop hoping they will

Just like in the beginning dudes legitimately didn't like the Lebron 8, 9, 10, or 11, people always come around.
I don't even care for the asg, but come on with the "stop hoping people will" ish. people change their mind all the time, no one needs to hope for anything.

CV are very photogenic. Can't wait to check them out in person before begging my guys for discounts :lol:

Everyones talking down on this lebron 12 all star....as soon as nike release pics with a gitd sole and 3m print on the posite everyones gonna change there mind about this shoe...smh

nah, I think dudes legitimately don't like these... stop hoping they will
                                                                                                                                                                                                       Just like in the beginning dudes legitimately didn't like the Lebron 8, 9, 10, or 11, people always come around.
I don't even care for the asg, but come on with the "stop hoping people will" ish. people change their mind all the time, no one needs to hope for anything.
Macmeezy must be your second screen name
laugh.gif

People do change their mind all the time, but let people not like a shoe they like, and its "watch the turn" or "if xyz happens, watch"

Dude can like the shoe and be ok with that, I can dislike like the shoe and you can be ok with that too... let's leave it at that 
wink.gif

pair just came in from 23penny

dat boy is indeed good

first thing was first tho

had to take a dookie in em

they not worth 200, or even the 155 i paid for them

got these strictly to hoop in, nike shouldve put thicker hex zoom units in these, the heel feels awesome but i spend damn near zero time on my heels when i hoop 

i prefer black based cws but these r cool too

Can't even image what the elite's are going to look like, prolly the only thing I'm waiting on at the moment besides SLH's (if they make them) :evil:

Can't even image what the elite's are going to look like, prolly the only thing I'm waiting on at the moment besides SLH's (if they make them) :evil:

Only thing they need to change IMO is Lacing System, Hex-units more responsive and lockdown up top. (

Back
Top Bottom