The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
who said those were the best 12 so far??  you lied B

I did... and no I told the truth lol... I mean everyone has their own opinion I guess... but I haven't even seen any 12 close to these unless I'm missing something?

edit: that's if you were referring to the ASG's

Last edited:
The new ASG pics look better, but I'm still not pressed about getting these. I will pick the ASG's up sometime this year but will be in no rush :rolleyes

why does these all-star 12 have an ID on the sole, they don't look very all-starish to me compared to the other lebron asg 
grin.gif

why does these all-star 12 have an ID on the sole, they don't look very all-starish to me compared to the other lebron asg 
grin.gif
It's an "IO" it has an "OH" on the other sole...for OHIO.  

They definitely look good in those pics, the details shine through better.  

If the entire posite was that black "grid" pattern, I would be down for sure.  As is, think these are a pass, but nice shoe.  

If the entire posite was that black "grid" pattern, I would be down for sure.  As is, think these are a pass, but nice shoe.  
i see, still falls in comparison with other asg Lebrons in the past, lacks the flashiness of an asg shoe imo

Came here to say that. The posite should definitely be ALL black. That would have saved them for me.

I like this "mesh" material better than previous releases, but not really feeling these shoes overall, but I don't buy white shoes so thats probably why

Even the megafuse overlays are a different material other than the honeycomb shapes on all the others. I like these and they will probably grow on some of the rest in here. Question is thus a general limited release or just at select stores nation wide.

i see, still falls in comparison with other asg Lebrons in the past, lacks the flashiness of an asg shoe imo

Yeah, sorry the rest of my comments weren't directed at you, just my personal opinions of the shoe. I just quoted you to tell you about the "OH IO" part.

Gator Kings were primo and you can still probably find those on a restock somewhere
laugh.gif

These aren't bad but I'm not going in at full price. No preorder either
roll.gif

Simple clean look. I like it. :D
Not every shoe has to be supremely over the top. I mean if you look at what Jordan brand originally did you got classic colorways. Not everything was glitter and sprinkles.

Back
Top Bottom