The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
smokin.gif

man, i was gonna pass only because i wanted to get them cheaper, but when the point guy came through with that $32 off coupon i didn't think twice :smokin

Lol I've been so on the fence man don't tempt me! If the coupon were for NDC I'd go ahead and cop just to see how I feel about them in the comfort of my home since their return process is so easy. Like dude said earlier, nbastore is horrible. They kept saying they refunded me for a pair I returned when they hadn't. Took a bunch of phone transfers until someone finally refunded me.

Honestly I just don't see myself wearing them much. Having a bad experience with Datas. They're so tight on my right foot that it's creating a mini bursa on the joint of my pinky toe. I could go through hell and break them in on-court but I really don't want to put my foot through that pain. Actually thinking about calling it quits on the regular model and just holding off to see what the elites have to offer.

The HoaLs were a great experience for me but after the XIs and now the Datas I think I'm ready for the lebron line to move away from posite.

The all stars will definitely be had. Best outta the pack after seeing in person. I'd have em if jordan didn't get cute wit all these releases

at least its a  lebronald palmer colorway
eyes.gif

they took a step forward with the bottoms... and then 10 steps back with everything else

that swoosh placement on the toebox wasn't good on CJ 2s and doesn't look good now imo

lowtop lugz steez

those arent bad at all.. the right colorway and you have a dope pair for the summer.. possibly put them on ID?

Very interested in hearing what the responsiveness in these are, looks like they have the hexagonal zoom as well as a 180 zoom in the back

Wonder how those will feel compared to the 9s. Seems like a similar cushioning setup minus the hex zoom vs regular zoom in the forefoot

Not 100% sure about the silhouette yet, plus that toebox swoosh looks stretched :x, but the LeBronald Palmer colourway looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom