The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
i'm one of them 
smokin.gif
   hassle free pick ups >>>

i even had time to ask for a coupon and go back to nba store and check out... we all know how fast nba store sells

Last edited:
Yea I'm one of the 5 too and I'm not complaining about it being easy. I just thought we'd at least see 10 people who copped or some pics from someone who copped in-store. I guess people stayed true to their word and passed

Last edited:
Yea I'm one of the 5 too and I'm not complaining about it being easy. I just thought we'd at least see 10 people or pics from someone who copped in-store.
i seriously was gonna wait it out, but 30 off is good enough for me..  i'm pretty sure they'll get to about $160 in a couple months if not sooner tho

Yea I hear you. I'm just glad I finally pulled the trigger on one. Been waiting so patiently to find out how these feel on feet

I copped ASGs yesterday off of Hanon. Counting taxes from being in NYC, that was a better deal for me than NBAstore

Saw these this morning in NTLA...copped off NBA store right away, these are gorgeous in person. Free 2-day shipping is clutch.

And there were people who actually thought these would fly when almost every site sitting on FSRs still

Last edited:
Quote me one time where I said that. I'll oop you a pair for free even if you hate the shoe

Last edited:
Quote me one time where I said that. I'll oop you a pair for free even if you hate the shoe
My fault, it wasn't you... it was another avatar-less member that was claiming that all these turns would happen

but you was gonna oop me a pair I hate? that's not nice
laugh.gif

My fault, it wasn't you... it was another avatar-less member that was claiming that all these turns would happen

but you was gonna oop me a pair I hate? that's not nice :lol:
I should probably consider adding an avatar

On a different note, NBAStore already sent shipping confirm

Last edited:

but you was gonna oop me a pair I hate? that's not nice :lol:
I know exactly the jabroni you're speaking of :lol: gonna lace him with a few gifs once I get home.

Back
Top Bottom