The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
check ebay, a bunch of DHs started popping up... a seller on there has them on hand for $180 shipped

Double helix are fire. Gonna challenge the nsrl as my favorite 12 so far. I'm down with all of it, including the pink posite wing.

The lows look like a basketball version of a fingertrap max. It looks more like a trainer to me. Its good to see a new sole though.

Wife got the ASGs for me for Valentine's Day and got my access code for the SNKRS app. Has been a good day!!

I'm a fan of both shoe lines, but the amount of Brons produced is way more than Wades, so it's not a great comparison.
Yes this 100% true, it is apples and oranges in regards to production numbers, etc...but I think it does show, and a lot of everyone's XII purchases in here are a testament to, is the fact that Nike's forever increasing price points are definitely starting to dissuade their most loyal customers from buying. Even their most popular signature lines.

That toe box kills the shoe...

can someone just leak pics of the XIII?
the toe box seems to be why LeBron didn't wear the XI. Pretty sure they made the lows with that bulky toe box just for LeBrons confort. It does kill it but it may look good at a smaller size. Can't wait to see more XII Exts. Otherwise I'm good with the data's.

Had the LeBron ASGs in my cart on NDC yesterday, but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Maybe later if they're still available and on discount.

The cheapest I could possibly see them going down to is $176 after Eastbay fam sites lift exclusions and you apply a 20% coupon. I don't think they'll sit long enough on NDC to hit their Clearance section

Last edited:
well that's why there was a 15% off coupon shared on here for NBAStore and people who wanted them took advantage of that

Dudes need to learn that we don't need them to quote all da pics just for them to make a comment.......... :smh:

The low top looks like a incosistent shoe mix to me. KD VI Elite upper, design cues from the Ambassador VII, half XII outsole and a random Max Air unit. Doesn't make sense, which is bad because I had some expectations on this model. 
mean.gif

Is it possible that the retail version won't be shaped like that? Possibly the toebox is extra bulky just on the pairs for Bron?

^ i think so because the toe on the 11s were real tight but his toebox were bigger like the 10s

Lows look horrible, no colorway can save them.

Wheat EXTs are clean, Reds not. There goes Nike again, trying to get most out of a hyped colorway. You would think the Yeezy 2s were the first ever all red shoe the way hype has been for that colorway since the Red October's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom