The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
scooped ASGs for $168 shipped when it was all said and done off FNL. as I mentioned before in a few posts back there's a gliche on finishline website. it's allowing a coupon code to be applied on the ASGs only for some reason. use 20OFFFEB to get $20 off a $200 purchase (must use the coupon code on the initial purchase). When your order is shipped, call back into finishline customer service and say u forgot to use a $20 winner circle reward (you'll have to have a valid $20 WC card of course). that right there will get you $40 off the shoe if you use the $20 off coupon and $20 WC reward. and if u have ebates , cash back rewards through your credit card , etc you'll get another % off. good luck
is it only the asg lebron that is glitched and works with the code?

Just tried and it does work on the asg but not for other XIIs. $20 off tho aint enough

Last edited:

scooped ASGs for $168 shipped when it was all said and done off FNL. as I mentioned before in a few posts back there's a gliche on finishline website. it's allowing a coupon code to be applied on the ASGs only for some reason. use 20OFFFEB to get $20 off a $200 purchase (must use the coupon code on the initial purchase). When your order is shipped, call back into finishline customer service and say u forgot to use a $20 winner circle reward (you'll have to have a valid $20 WC card of course). that right there will get you $40 off the shoe if you use the $20 off coupon and $20 WC reward. and if u have ebates , cash back rewards through your credit card , etc you'll get another % off. good luck
is it only the asg lebron that is glitched and works with the code?

Just tried and it does work on the asg but not for other XIIs. $20 off tho aint enough
 yes just the ASG shoe the code works for.   Lebrons as a whole should be excluded from the coupon codes on FNL, but like i said the ASG is gliched and it allows the 20OFFFEB ($20 off $200) to work.   Take advantage because coupon codes are usually excluded from Lebron 12s.  But as i was saying you can use that coupon code PLUS a $20 WC reward card (if you have one) to give you $40 off potentially

Was gonna say I've been wantin an all red bron since the red suede x. Those are my grails man, freakin beautiful. I personally just like the look on feet of an all red shoe, from the lining down to the sole. Was gonna Id a12 but waited for better red options and got bright crimson, but they ruined it with the only 3 base colors...

Last edited:
Getting ready to see the ASG's in action :D

Can't wait til mines come in from the NBA Store :pimp:

Since I ordered them the Mrs. didn't know what to get me for V-Day, still tryna figure out which pair from the pack to choose? :rolleyes

Any suggestions gang, I'm leaning towards Hyperchase, Kyrie's or Kobe's? :nerd:

Getting ready to see the ASG's in action :D

Can't wait til mines come in from the NBA Store :pimp:

Since I ordered them the Mrs. didn't know what to get me for V-Day, still tryna figure out which pair from the pack to choose? :rolleyes

Any suggestions gang, I'm leaning towards Hyperchase, Kyrie's or Kobe's? :nerd:

Gift Card for the DH's?

Wow I got 4 different choices and I only provided 3, I'm happy to see you guys are making it easy on me :lol:

domosirchazzo domosirchazzo it's funny you say that, after the last pic of them with the denim from IG my interest for them increased even more :smh:

Ha ha ha. Not even close. I can think of so many sneakers that are better than the 21. One of the worst Js IMO.

He said all red (mostly)...not shoes in general. But again...it's all opinion.

I agree with you the xx1s were fire in that red suede, ZRookies would've been if the comfort was there, as for the red penny1s they're garbage and don't have enough red to even be brought to the convo, red viper Kobe xi ext, them sample red exts lebron posted and thats all that really comes to mind for hot all red shoes, maybe if they do a red suede aj xii but that's unlikely

I forgot that red suede aj xi sample those were ooh boiii, and I'm not a fan of xi

Last edited:
smokin.gif

After 7 lows last year i wont own 1 this year, that check looks out of place a.f, DH will be copped and dropped off to @Dc30 to turn medial pink to burgundy

No recycled 360 air max sole on the lows? Pass

It's actually a relief, if they would've pulled that again idk :smh:

They do look a little weird though at least from the angles we've seen :\

That all red pair doesn't look too bad but the Lebronald pair wasn't anything to look forward to even if they dropped IMO :rolleyes

I think that plastic piece between the heel and sole on the back throws the silhouette off |I

Back
Top Bottom