The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
If Bron wins the MVP in these I will have no choice but to cop tonight. 
sick.gif

I'm liking the gum ext pair that might release. I also miss bball shoes that were made of leather.

I'm liking the gum ext pair that might release. I also miss bball shoes that were made of leather.

Were you born in the 80s? Jw
haha no. I just would like to see signature bball shoes from Nike go back to being leather. I'm not really a fan of how they are usually made now. Some models I liked like the Xs, and XIs but these XII just seem too plastic to me if it makes sense kinda.

haha no. I just would like to see signature bball shoes from Nike go back to being leather. I'm not really a fan of how they are usually made now. Some models I liked like the Xs, and XIs but these XII just seem too plastic to me if it makes sense kinda.

Imo the X was the best playing Lebron... the XII is far too stiff for my liking. The XII's have some of the best casual appeal out of any Lebron model.

I think mesh serves a purpose. I prefer mesh because it typically doesn't crease. Leather is nice for casual wear, just a little heavy for the court.

Imo the X was the best playing Lebron... the XII is far too stiff for my liking. The XII's have some of the best casual appeal out of any Lebron model.

I think mesh serves a purpose. I prefer mesh because it typically doesn't crease. Leather is nice for casual wear, just a little heavy for the court.
Yeah, everyone wants light weight materials.

Hell, I'm in the military and wish they'd take the same approach to when they design our boots.

And aesthetically, I feel like the XII are probably one of the worst Lebron's. Performance has obviously improved since the XIs. But the X seem to be the grails along with the Jordan XX8 and XX9.

I thought those were called Wheats
:lol:
Idk just saw gum outsole so I was like eff it ima call em that *shoulder shrug*

yeah I feel you. I'm just really used to balling in the lbj 8v1. My go to for just shooting around.

ASG sizes on Nike and FNL slowly disappearing j/k . Lebron on a mission tho. brought the east back in this game

Back
Top Bottom