The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Figured you would have copped on release day with all that "these wont sit" talk
laugh.gif
Not to worry, copped first thing Saturday morning with a gift card from Christmas.  But for $171 I would've scooped another pair. 
nthat.gif

And Congratulations, these are still in stores!  You were right, I was wrong.  Your trophy and cookie are in the mail.

First time I can recall basically the whole Nike All-Star pack being pretty much available the Monday after release, even already getting discounts.  The only ones that really seemed to move were the Kyrie's and Hardens.  Would be excellent if this were the new "norm."     

dwoodactennis dwoodactennis
Repped for mailing the trophy AND the cookie, but not too many dudes on here concede like you did WITHOUT putting up a fight, catching feelings, and going NTDrama on us lol! #Respect

But this whole ASG pack readily available for the most part is definitely NOT the norm.

I said these would sit just like last years and everyone joked on me.

Now since they sat two days nobody will buy them, not popular so they're gonna sit.

Y'all bought into that limited availability hype and thought people would buy them. Ugly 8th grade geometry book shoes.

Now since they sat two days nobody will buy them, not popular so they're gonna sit.
Y'all bought into that limited availability hype and thought people would buy them. Ugly 8th grade geometry book shoes.

But people are buying them doe.....

think he said all of us that bought them only bought them cause we thought they would sell out 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
They could possibly hit Nike outlets, but they would probably be $200 the lowest.  Nike outlets only discount about $20 off on major releases from what I've seen.   you can only get these for below $200 if you use rewards, coupons codes, etc.  

Area 72's, Nola All stars,  they all sat so i don't know who would think these would of flown off shelves.  Especially given that the colorway is just mediocre.   Is this a good thing that these sat,  i think so.  Everybody who wanted these are able to get them

this is my first Lebron 12 pick up and excited to see these in hand when they come in.  Not feeling this model as much, but i wanted to at least get the All Star model if i were to grab at least one of the 12's this year

I meant that people only bought them because they were scared of selling out.

Now that they've sat, they're clearly not popular enough for the hypebeasts and 14 year old resellers to get ahold of them, so they're going to sit longer.

Shoes either sell out within the first two hours or they sit for two weeks. Thats culture now. The people that want buy, then the people who think they can turn a profit buy. When the people that want aren't high enough, the resellers pass and the shoe goes on discount.

And the shoe looks like a geometry book with the graph paper on the side.

I meant that people only bought them because they were scared of selling out.
Now that they've sat, they're clearly not popular enough for the hypebeasts and 14 year old resellers to get ahold of them, so they're going to sit longer.
Shoes either sell out within the first two hours or they sit for two weeks. Thats culture now. The people that want buy, then the people who think they can turn a profit buy. When the people that want aren't high enough, the resellers pass and the shoe goes on discount.

And the shoe looks like a geometry book with the graph paper on the side.

If you haven't noticed, nike has started to mass produce a lot of shoes now.........

If you haven't noticed, nike has started to mass produce a lot of shoes now.........
I doubt its just that though.

The Air Jordan 11s sell out year after year. They produce 500,000+ pairs of those in the United States and they're gone offline in a matter of minutes.

The majority of the Kobe 9 elites sold out within minutes last year aswell, and they're probably as highly produced as this years ASG shoes are.

Kyrie 1 ASG sold out faster than any of the other shoes in the pack too, and its not just the price point. The majority of people not buying shoes because of the price aren't the people buying ASG shoes online.

I doubt its just that though.
The Air Jordan 11s sell out year after year. They produce 500,000+ pairs of those in the United States and they're gone offline in a matter of minutes.
The majority of the Kobe 9 elites sold out within minutes last year aswell, and they're probably as highly produced as this years ASG shoes are.
Kyrie 1 ASG sold out faster than any of the other shoes in the pack too, and its not just the price point. The majority of people not buying shoes because of the price aren't the people buying ASG shoes online.

Jordans XI are in a completely different echelon and you know that.

Kobe 9 elites didn't sell out everywhere and nike has been producing less Kobes since the 7. That's a fact.

Kyries are the new KDs. Everyone buys them because they are so much cheaper than any other sig. $130 vs $220.

Back
Top Bottom