The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Jordans XI are in a completely different echelon and you know that.

Kobe 9 elites didn't sell out everywhere and nike has been producing less Kobes since the 7. That's a fact.

Kyries are the new KDs. Everyone buys them because they are so much cheaper than any other sig. $130 vs $220.
You're saying you'd buy these?

Over these?

Maybe I'm in the minority, but if both of these shoes met at a $175 equilibrium I'd much rather buy the Kyries. Aestetically nike missed the ball this year. The only thing that saved the shoes last year was the glow in the dark gimmick.

Last edited:
i did 
smokin.gif

They could possibly hit Nike outlets, but they would probably be $200 the lowest.  Nike outlets only discount about $20 off on major releases from what I've seen.   you can only get these for below $200 if you use rewards, coupons codes, etc.  

Area 72's, Nola All stars,  they all sat so i don't know who would think these would of flown off shelves.  Especially given that the colorway is just mediocre.   Is this a good thing that these sat,  i think so.  Everybody who wanted these are able to get them

this is my first Lebron 12 pick up and excited to see these in hand when they come in.  Not feeling this model as much, but i wanted to at least get the All Star model if i were to grab at least one of the 12's this year

I don't recall gator kings sitting, sir...

Over these?

Maybe I'm in the minority, but if both of these shoes met at a $175 equilibrium I'd much rather buy the Kyries. Aestetically nike missed the ball this year. The only thing that saved the shoes last year was the glow in the dark gimmick aswell.
so a GITD gimmick would have "saved" the 12s? the problem is they are toned down and not loud a.f...those Kyries are ugly as sin, looks like a damn cement wall with hints of purple in it

Kobe 9 elites didn't sell out everywhere and nike has been producing less Kobes since the 7. That's a fact.

Kyries are the new KDs. Everyone buys them because they are so much cheaper than any other sig. $130 vs $220.

View media item 1404943

Over these?
View media item 1404945

Maybe I'm in the minority, but if both of these shoes met at a $175 equilibrium I'd much rather buy the Kyries. Aestetically nike missed the ball this year. The only thing that saved the shoes last year was the glow in the dark gimmick aswell.

For me if both were 130, I woulda bought the LeBron. If both were 170, I would be hesitant on the kyrie and maybe LeBron.

so a GITD gimmick would have "saved" the 12s? the problem is they are toned down and not loud a.f...those Kyries are ugly as sin, looks like a damn cement wall with hints of purple in it
A lot of people asked if they glowed (glew?) in the dark this year...

and you're way to worried about all this extra stuff... either buy them or don't and keep it moving 
smokin.gif

and it was pass interference
Fixed.

Just sayin', the ASG pack was booty this year. Nike missed out on an opportunity with NYC and the LeBrons. They had the opportunity to hit one out of the park with the inspirations they could've taken and we were given a flat-iron building theme...

The two Air Jordan 10s used great inspiration, I just feel cheated by the abuse of the basketball models this year.

View media item 1404943

Over these?
View media item 1404945

Maybe I'm in the minority, but if both of these shoes met at a $175 equilibrium I'd much rather buy the Kyries. Aestetically nike missed the ball this year. The only thing that saved the shoes last year was the glow in the dark gimmick.

Bruh..... The kyries are ugly to me. I love me some red shoes and I still didn't touch the red ones for below retail.

I'd only buy the kyrie shoe if I got a cavs color to wear with my skins jersey.

I said these would sit just like last years and everyone joked on me.
Now since they sat two days nobody will buy them, not popular so they're gonna sit.
Y'all bought into that limited availability hype and thought people would buy them. Ugly 8th grade geometry book shoes.

First thing last years pairs didn't sit like these at all bruh :rolleyes

They sold out and got restocked 50'lem times :lol:

Second I copped because I liked them and the ASG ID options were whack like I said I would from the beginning :smh:

For a discounted price as well so that was even better seeing as though I was gonna cop on RD for retail either way :nthat:

Lastly why is it so important to cats that these are sitting, does that mean I should not like them? :nerd:

Does that make you feel good that you didn't like them and they're sitting so in some sort of way you won something? :lol:

I don't get it, it's just like when cats get kicks in their cart and wait to see if they sell well before they cop on NDC :\

And when they don't you see all the just released a so and so out of my cart post :rofl:

Last edited:
Bruh..... The kyries are ugly to me. I love me some red shoes and I still didn't touch the red ones for below retail.

I'd only buy the kyrie shoe if I got a cavs color to wear with my skins jersey.
I just feel like the theme was poorly executed. Didn't mean it offensively anyone like everyone is taking it
laugh.gif

Congrats to all those who copped, I'm glad that you got em without having to pay reseller prices or having to buy bots, I just had to get my I-told-you-so because some of y'all said they wouldn't sit.

Personally, I only liked the Kobe and KD. The Lebrons are alright.

I actually like the Kyrie 1s (and copped the Bad Dreams and the red joints) but besides the tongue on the ASG, I thought they were wack.

Nike really did drop the ball this year. Probably why all the Sigs are still available. They are going to dry up though.

The high mark will probably always be 2012 or whatever year the Galaxy pack dropped.

Last edited:
Yea...only way I wear the Kyrie's is if I get them for free.  Can't stand those bumps/ridges on the back of the shoe.  I don't particular care for the outsole either. 

I bought on release day so this doesn't apply to me, but I would imagine that some people might feel good about them sitting so that it gives them hope that they can be bought for discount later down the road

They could possibly hit Nike outlets, but they would probably be $200 the lowest.  Nike outlets only discount about $20 off on major releases from what I've seen.   you can only get these for below $200 if you use rewards, coupons codes, etc.  

Area 72's, Nola All stars,  they all sat so i don't know who would think these would of flown off shelves.  Especially given that the colorway is just mediocre.   Is this a good thing that these sat,  i think so.  Everybody who wanted these are able to get them

this is my first Lebron 12 pick up and excited to see these in hand when they come in.  Not feeling this model as much, but i wanted to at least get the All Star model if i were to grab at least one of the 12's this year
I remember them sitting.   And they must of restocked 2-3 times as well

The Kyrie's, Hyperrevs, and Hyperchases beat out the Big 3 this year. The Kobe's were better than the Lebron's and the KD's because I actually kinda like the back tab. It added some nice details.

Area 72's, Nola All stars,  they all sat so i don't know who would think these would of flown off shelves. 
Gator Kings did not sit online during the first run/ All star weekend... A lot of us ate off the strength off that Citygear link that was posted overnight.

People are trying to throw shade since the restocks sat, but on release day/weekend it was totally different

I remember them sitting.   And they must of restocked 2-3 times as well

only on finishline

interesting reading how alotta cats in this thread feel about the kyries, they got me sellin all my 11's, and payin very little attn to the xii.last pair went today, bring on the flytraps :wink:

GITD kills 99% of sneakers for me.

LeBron 12 ASG > 11 Gator Bait

Kobe 10 ASG > all other AS shoes this year.

Back
Top Bottom