The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Lion Heart is obviously a Heat CW. Red/White/Orange/Black. I wonder if Nike switches up the CWs for the 12 releases and pushes those and the Dolphins back.

Last edited:

via sneakergaga
Those red Bron's are pretty meh. Are those white/gold Jordan Shines? 
nerd.gif

Yeah it doesn't have a clear coat over it and it's textured too. So it'll take some elbow grease to clean it unless you use a chemical :x

Yeah it doesn't have a clear coat over it and it's textured too. So it'll take some elbow grease to clean it unless you use a chemical
sick.gif
i've elbow greased the 7734 outta my 01 bred XIs then black scuffs ain't going no where but i still like them better than my 13 bred XIs
laugh.gif
 but atleast i know white stay away go for other cws, but i know it nike has a way of getting you where the cw you want has something you don't want
mean.gif

Lion Hearts are really starting to grow on me after those last pics

The only thing I don't like is going to be the $250 Canadian retail price :smh:

^Have to change it. Makes ZERO sense for them to release Miami branded shoes as a GR, or even at all. Would kill all momentum that Nike can capitalize on for "the RETURN" or "Homecoming King" IMHO

Last edited:
^Have to change it. Makes ZERO sense for them to release Miami branded shoes as a GR, or even at all. Would kill all momentum that Nike can capitalize on for "the RETURN" or "Homecoming King" IMHO
maybe on other cw's but they can always call this a fair well shoe because nothing on this cw screams cavs imo, unless they scrap all the heat cws which i doubt they're gonna have to go with another idea or all the cav cws can could be pe it's not like nike doesn't pull that crap all the time

They can still put them out with the 6. It's a MIA CW. They should just push the MIA related colors back and drop Cavs CWs to start off. A MIA CW with 23 makes no sense either.

Last edited:
was JUST about to say this---sample pair maybe?? I"m sure they're going to change that before mass production.....
I was thinking that but maybe the first few are already done. They'll prolly just tie it in to there being a 6 on each shoe and 6+6=12. I wouldn't mind getting a few that still have the 6 though. People love the rare Js that have 45 on them.

Last edited:
6+6=12 they ain't gonna fix it :lol: :smh: Maybe they'll make changes for pairs that's not already produced.

Last edited:
Boy miss them nike vicks probably never get a retro of em....

They might, but they wouldn't have his name on them. Like how they do Deion's or an athlete who is no longer with Nike. Get rid of the 7, and add some swoosh or another rlogo.

Back
Top Bottom