The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Good Googa mooga 
pimp.gif

Yeah this colorway gives me hope on this shoe and gets my wallet excited for it. Any word on what the actual retail price of these are anyways?

Lionhearts will be mine. There is no question about that. I've been waiting for these high quality pictures for so long

I wonder how durable the upper is. If you look at the eyelets without the Flywire, it looks vulnerable to damage if you tug on the laces too hard. I don't know might be something internally that holds it together so gonna have to make a note of that when in hand.

I'm pretty sold on these and Im feeling the retail price could be a bit lower but it is what it is. I'm coping.. I just hope they are more comfortable to me then the 11.

these really grew on me, I really like the Lion Heart's.  there only gonna get better from here cant wait to see what other CW there gonna come up with

Looking forward to these. I know the color ways may change a little due to him returning to Cleveland. Definitely a fan of the few color ways i've seen thus far.

Last edited:
It's going to be a long wait for the Lion Hearts.......I guess I'll just have to pass the time by watching that old Van Damme flick:

I'm guessing that the theme of the Lebron 12 is that Lebron is like a science project and each shoe is going to represent something that makes him up.

Those Lion Heart's are serious...very clean, I'm all in for those.  Easy pass on that first release colorway.  

With ya word for word.

I'm about 99% sure now that if I don't get the WTLs for retail, I'm diverting that saved up resale money toward the XIIs. Gonna be another fun year with the bron line!

I wonder how durable the upper is. If you look at the eyelets without the Flywire, it looks vulnerable to damage if you tug on the laces too hard. I don't know might be something internally that holds it together so gonna have to make a note of that when in hand.

I know what you mean.
While the LBJ 11 looked like a tank with the armorposite, the upper of the LBJ 12 looks like pure Mesh though I think
there must be some Flywire below. But still I think this upper is only good for playing indoor and not so durable
if you plan to play them outdoor.

With ya word for word.

I'm about 99% sure now that if I don't get the WTLs for retail, I'm diverting that saved up resale money toward the XIIs. Gonna be another fun year with the bron line!
Yeah buddy.  I have a feeling with the simple colorblocking on these, ID's could be pretty amazing too, hopefully Nike brings it again with great options.  

Back
Top Bottom