The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm still tryna figure out what the problem some have with the swoosh.
People nitpicking for no reason. If you like the 9 then there is no reason to complain about the swoosh on these. As long as the top plastic piece around the ankle doesnt dig in and give discomfort then these are going to be fire. In terms of just pure aesthetics they look better than the 11 to me, blasphemy I know.

I'm still tryna figure out what the problem some have with the swoosh.

People nitpicking for no reason. If you like the 9 then there is no reason to complain about the swoosh on these. As long as the top plastic piece around the ankle doesnt dig in and give discomfort then these are going to be fire. In terms of just pure aesthetics they look better than the 11 to me, blasphemy I know.
I agree, the 12 reminds me of the 9 elites and IMO, these look better than 11's.

Last edited:
I'd like to see the low top versions of these. I know we only got a side view of em before but I think those will do better than the highs an elites. Lion Hearts though is a cop for me

damn, wrong thread 
laugh.gif

Is the upper a 'fuse composite, or is it engineered mesh? I'm down for at least one colorway after all is said and done. Lion Hearts look decent, could see myself playing in them, though I still think the multicoloured pods are corny, just not a deal breaker.

Back
Top Bottom