The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

i can only imagine what LBJ gone break out homecoming night vs the spurs,xmas vs the heat and allstar game in brooklyn
nerd.gif
Cavs are playing the heat on christmas day??  

i really hope the heat and cavs meet some where down the line in the playoffs next year.. the hype would be crazy

Cavs are playing the heat on christmas day??  

i really hope the heat and cavs meet some where down the line in the playoffs next year.. the hype would be crazy
yes cavs visit heat xmas day plus in the preseason in brazil i dont think the heat will make playoffs unless wade has super healthy year

Red, Crimson or varsity crimson, whatever they want to call it, who cares. But the word crimson is on that box idiot.

Im an idiot but you asked for a cw that they're releasing called lion heart red/white/crimson/black see how that works? Now move along

Its varsity crimson
View media item 1105785This is nike crimson
View media item 1105786

The Elite X is actual Total Crimson, not just Crimson or varsity Crimson. Varsity Crimson is what you found on the LeBron IV's (playoff remix) and the V's (black/crimson, white/black/crimson). So it's much like the Big Bang is Total orange and not Team Orange or Bright Citrus. Just like the SuperHero Elite XI is bright Crimson and why it's different than the Total Crimson of the X. Nike does this crap all the time with the color adjectives...but in this case that cat @Law15 is correct.

Still waiting to be wow'ed by a colorway of these. I know it will happen, just waiting for the right one. 

Its varsity crimson

This is nike crimson

The Elite X is actual Total Crimson, not just Crimson or varsity Crimson. Varsity Crimson is what you found on the LeBron IV's (playoff remix) and the V's (black/crimson, white/black/crimson). So it's much like the Big Bang is Total orange and not Team Orange or Bright Citrus. Just like the SuperHero Elite XI is bright Crimson and why it's different than the Total Crimson of the X. Nike does this crap all the time with the color adjectives...but in this case that cat @Law15 is correct.
after doing more research i must concede that you and @Law15  are correct on the crimson as the crimson foams are bright crimson, my apologies for the non-sense on nike's color pallet and my ignorance of a couple of the other adjectives

still saying this a heat home cw between the crimson-orange and the 6 on the sole

after doing more research i must concede that you and @Law15
 are correct on the crimson as the crimson foams are bright crimson, my apologies for the non-sense on nike's color pallet and my ignorance of a couple of the other adjectives

still saying this a heat home cw between the crimson-orange and the 6 on the sole
No worries bro, I think Nike's color names are dumb as hell but I guess it helps in cases like this. The Heat CW might be plausible as well. Someone did state a fairwell type story behind it so that would be cool and I really like this CW.

The only thing I will say though is from 8-11 the CW he actually wore in teams colors and in games were few and far between. At least on a reg basis. He wore way more released CW's in his original Cleveland days than Miami days. So if the lion heart is released with a nonsense story behind it, other than a goodbye Miami type thing, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

@Dc30  yeah you know nike and they're stories besides i'm pretty sure it's too late to change the 6 into a 23 on the sole but i'm looking forward to the cws but a black and gold like this could be nice

@redrum3281 the black and gold V and VII are 2 of my faves from his early lines.
you should be careful mention V people show up angry
laugh.gif
 but which one i see white and gold Vs which i recently missed out on a on ebay
sick.gif
 i need some Vs in my life love the strap on those

you should be careful mention V people show up angry :lol:  but which one i see white and gold Vs which i recently missed out on a on ebay :x  i need some Vs in my life love the strap on those

You're not alone! I like the 5's too :smokin

I think there could have been some better executed colorways but 5's were good in my book.

I wonder if this change in GS sizing is going to be in effect for the 12 or not....

Every lebron to come out I have said that it looks ugly when it first releases than eventually grow on to it, but I these look pretty good, curious to see the color blocking for future releases

NSRL? What's that stand for?

Also, I don't think you can top the KPs as far as a launch CW for LeBrons. GOATs (maybe of all time??)

Back
Top Bottom