The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm all in on them Easters and the matching matchy matchy shirt
pimp.gif
dh>>> easters 

Last edited:
Yet you keep coming in here. I don't like Jordan 14s and I've never been in any of the threads, I don't see the point in just going in there to bash the shoe.

12s are nice, each series of lebrons have nice features and bad but you can't compare since they're mostly different with the exclusion of the V1 8s and 10s.
:lol: I hate those garbage Yeezy boosts but Im always in there slinging mud.
View media item 1440162

Yet you keep coming in here. I don't like Jordan 14s and I've never been in any of the threads, I don't see the point in just going in there to bash the shoe.

12s are nice, each series of lebrons have nice features and bad but you can't compare since they're mostly different with the exclusion of the V1 8s and 10s.
:lol: I hate those garbage Yeezy boosts but Im always in there slinging mud.
200x400px-LL-77370a32_player-haters-ball-o1.gif
Because you're a trouble maker :lol:

Last edited:

Says the guy who whines more than an abandoned baby and argues with the mirror. Spare me your drivel

Last edited:

Says the guy who argues with the mirror. Spare me your excellence
You must have been paying me some serious attention to know all that, I'm halfway flattered but slightly spooked at the same time.

But.. any news on the Wheats yet? I think I read 3 weeks but is that the site release?

Last edited:
You must have been paying me some serious attention to know all that, I'm halfway flattered but slightly spooked at the same time.

But.. any news on the Wheats yet? I think I read 3 weeks but is that the site release?
looking like Gold foams and Wheats will be kinda close to each other :smh:

what a difference a year makes >D

I paid $750 for those. Everyone knows this. Why it's still an issue is the real... well.... issue.

Last edited:
KD 5 easter
nthat.gif
.....finally a lebron easter shoe i will be picking up....looks like some kind of design on the posite of the easters....

what a difference a year makes >D

I paid $750 for those. Everyone knows this. Why it's still an issue is the real... well.... issue.
Lighten up, Grizz was joking. For a size 7 it would have been around that amount anyways. Must have been the other dude who ordered from Japan who paid close to 900.

So I know i'm a bit late but my double helixs finally came in from Modells and I must say these are so comfy. I wish my 11s felt like this 

Ew. 750 for any shoes is luda.

The Easter shoes don't look awfully eastery... Kind of glad they've moved away from the stereotypical easter-egg ish colors.

Anything beats last years collection.

That being said, these easter's look nice. Beats most of the other colorways. (Excluding CV, Datas, HOL and NSRL.)

Last edited:
Just my opinion, but for any of the Cavs/CTK fans....I'd hop over to the ID thread and check out the IG pic I found.  If Lebron were to rock those, this thread would COLLAPSE!!! Probably the best ID I've seen 
pimp.gif

*Heads to the ID thread* the price of the IDs to the general releases stop me from copping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom