The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
laugh.gif
dammit, I quoted you at first then deleted it just to keep you off my trail of hate.
roll.gif
 Nah I'll try to keep my thirsty posts to a minimum.  

Im just not feeling these black easter shoes... I expect white and pastels.

Probably the only easter shoe I've ever liked.
Women-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Easter-Eggs-Hawaii_2.jpg

I was choosing between the red damian lillard 1 or the lebron 12 easter for my spring/easter shoe. Well dame 1 it is because those easter look baaaaddd. :smh:

I'm playing around with filters on IG, is that flower print engraved/lasered on the glossy posite???? I feel like I see it blended in around the swoosh but can't tell if my eyes are playing tricks on me..... 
That would make sense...I was thinking there has to be some type of "pattern" in that posite to make it "Easter"-ish.  

I like the colorway a lot, and I usually don't care for any of the Easter colorways at all.  Probably because it reminds me a little bit of the Lava X's scheme.    

Last edited:
I'm playing around with filters on IG, is that flower print engraved/lasered on the glossy posite???? I feel like I see it blended in around the swoosh but can't tell if my eyes are playing tricks on me..... 
This is exactly the orange color i wanted but too much black imo. I need to see official pics. Kobe X silks on deck until then.

That would make sense...I was thinking there has to be some type of "pattern" in that posite to make it "Easter"-ish.  

I like the colorway a lot, and I usually don't care for any of the Easter colorways at all.  Probably because it reminds me a little bit of the Lava X's scheme.    
#TeamFindThemEarlyOnTheBay 
nthat.gif

was hoping and kind of felt as though we would see the easters today..so far feeling these a lot more than the last two...

lebron xii is easily the worst lebron ever, can only get better when XIII comes out 
you waited this late in the game to come in and share this....lol....anywho it must have been a typo but one website said the easters will be 180 retail??

you waited this late in the game to come in and share this....lol....anywho it must have been a typo but one website said the easters will be 180 retail??

na, stated several months ago that this shoe was made for graphic prints and this thread was borderline desperate and sad to to even read for the most part. But none the less I hope it would improve but clearly this model dredges deeper in the abyss

Last edited by a moderator:

I saw that on sneakernews as well. Sites might be rushing and using Kobe Easter pricing.

na, stated several months ago that this shoe was made for graphic prints and this thread was borderline desperate and sad to to even read for the most part. But none the less I hope it would improve but clearly this model dredges deeper in the abyss of **** 
Yet you keep coming in here. I don't like Jordan 14s and I've never been in any of the threads, I don't see the point in just going in there to bash the shoe.

12s are nice, each series of lebrons have nice features and bad but you can't compare since they're mostly different with the exclusion of the V1 8s and 10s.

Back
Top Bottom