The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
mean.gif

I remember getting the charcoal jordan 9s from nike.com in an orange nike box. My story might have been worse :lol:

I just came home to a lebron box taped up ebay rookie style from Nike. Has anyone else had this happen?

View media item 1454155

When i lived in NC I used to have this happen all the time. Every time I ordered something from Eastbay/Nike the bag/box would come with a hole/tear in it as if somebody looked inside and/or opened it and re-taped it. Thought it was just the postal service being rough until I moved away, and my packages started arriving in pristine condition.

I am convinced that if I wasn't a size 15/16 more than a few of my kicks would've gotten lost in the mail.

I think somebody opened your og shipping materials and for whatever reason decided not to use their five finger discount.

Last edited:
from Nike?? dang.. that shipping strike is taking a turn for the worse, they truly dont give a damn anymore lol 

Last edited:
They can mail me those orange 12's in a plastic grocery bag.  I don't care.

K I'm done. Sorry... Imma chill 
laugh.gif

*sigh*

Yes these are the GS fruity peb 12's. Just called up there. Supervior acted like a jerk and said there is nothing we can do about it
Been in this same situation.  Nike (and FTL, FNL, CHMPS) all have the same policy that the box is not considered part of the product and that if the product is not damaged, only the box, you are SOL.

It looks like the original box may have been damaged and then UPS collects whatever it can find and then slaps the label on and sends it as is.

Last edited:
Neither Bron or Kyrie has had an actual Cavs colorway :smh:

The Dreams red was no where near his teams shade of red :rolleyes
Nike has never color matches any of brons shoes to his team tho, most of the Miami colors weren't really the same hue as Miamis red and neither were the brons before he went to Miami

The team elites this year are the first accurate Heat colorway... Red with yellow accents

I liked the navy gold colorway on the 7s.. Matched well with the cavs imo

Nike has never color matches any of brons shoes to his team tho, most of the Miami colors weren't really the same hue as Miamis red and neither were the brons before he went to Miami

Except for maybe the Lebron Elite 9 and the Red Elite 10 NBA Championship shoe.
They matched the red Miami Jerseys well.

The worst is when they ship it in a box and the inside is all jacked up. only noticed with the ID's tho.

Also trying to locate a pair of toddler fruity pebbles might be harder than finding size 13's.

3 footlockers in midtown Manhattan didn't have any.

They had one on the wall but couldn't locate the other shoe. Pretty funny/annoying.

The fact people used atc's for these is crazy.

Except for maybe the Lebron Elite 9 and the Red Elite 10 NBA Championship shoe.
They matched the red Miami Jerseys well.
I'll agree to disagree, miamis red is dark, those shoes were like a true red

I'm not trying to be nit picky, initially I said the shoes matched then someone said the Reds aren't the same, so then if that's the case, the only shoe I can recall that matched a cavs jersey were those black 5s

Back
Top Bottom