The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Is it just me or has Nike been really quiet about the 'Wheats' and 'Rubber City'.

No info on the Nike Launch Calendar yet. They have the Calendar up until May 15th and no Wheats or Rubber City
That shipping/work strike seems to be messing Nike up badly, and they are playing mum

Anyone still looking for the All-Stars, Champs in both Greensboro, NC and Danville, VA have them. I didn't ask about the sizes still left tho, but it looked like both had a decent range.

Pretty sure just about every store along with online retailers still have them in stock

Last edited:
10005430_663953303751579_1020459405_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure Bron's bday is 12/30 so I'm confused by this

If I remember correctly, I work at DSG and our "Footwear release calendar sheet"...I thought there was a Lebron 12 Orange/Black that is releasing at the end of April. So those may be it. 
I'm guessing that orange black might be more along the lines of that Easter honestly.
funny that you guys mentioned this...i was playing 2K earlier with the cavs and i had them in the baby blue jerseys and bron had on an orange and black pair....the posite was black and the upper was orange along the same color of the easters!

Last edited:
so by a show of hands....since yesterday how many people who said they weren't coppin the rubber city's have turned or starting to turn....didn't know that the posite were suede!!

So we went from tired to rubbers to kids :lol:....those black ext's are clean idgaf what anybody says lol

still waiting for people to share their idea of what a nice CW for the 12's would be that would sell out day one....this is to everyone disappointed with this line...give us a description, Photoshop rendition, nike id, JUST SOMETHING!

the actual shoe is not dissapointing at all... but the CW's have been extremely weak.... nothing wrong with having standards... if we buy b/s... they will continue to make b/s... if we have standards... it forces them to come correct... the ext's are examples of doing cw's right

and i can make u a 100 better ones on ID... if u can convince nike to make all the color options available for each section

Last edited:
the actual shoe is not dissapointing at all... but the CW's have been extremely weak.... nothing wrong with having standards... if we buy b/s... they will continue to make b/s... if we have standards... it forces them to come correct... the ext's are examples of doing cw's right

and i can make u a 100 better ones on ID... if u can convince nike to make all the color options available for each section
Truth

Red Lows are definitely a GR. They even had them at my Footaction.

Feel bad for anyone who spent upwards of $175 on them. Almost as bad as paying over retail for the Gator Kings or the WTL 11s.

Back
Top Bottom