The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Those Cleveland's are pretty nice, but I just wish that upper was more orange and less yellowish. I had the same issue with the XI Floridian low.

Have the Data's and HOAL.... Was saying I was going to only pick up the Palmers and then wait for a championship shoe... But those Clevelands...... Does anyone have any news on the Palmers BTW?

what are those   
nerd.gif

i've grabbed every 12 with a discount, so why not keep it going right ? 
laugh.gif

i think SA will pull through if these drop 
nerd.gif
This exactly.  Patience is key with all of these, guys.  Just wait it out and they WILL be available at the right price.  I haven't paid more than 155$ shipped for any of the 12s, and I have the NSRLs, HOLs and CVs.  Love the shoe. 

Nope I remember those quite well, I bought for my niece when she turned five ... Not starting anything, really did

Nope I remember those quite well, I bought for my niece when she turned five ... Not starting anything, really did

Haha, not offended. It did seem like a popular colorway of that Lebron model for females. One of my favorite Lebrons ever, though, so I had to defend them lol

lol at nike finally learning what i said long ago... shoe works best when the posite and upper or booty match colors... at least they found it out "eventually:... why they think the datas were the biggest success... and the ext's actually have hype... simple... i said long ago smh
I said this long ago too as well as many others. You're not the first one to say this. Any other suggestions Captain Hindsight?

Back
Top Bottom