The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Can be made on ID
View media item 1457394But seeing as how everyone needs to have EXACTLY what Lebron has on, the only thing they removed was the gold for the lateral swoosh, but you can use black, bright crimson or white... I think the white actually looks better for contrast.
View media item 1457398

I was seriously sitting here trying to figure out why I was the only one who noticed this though :lol:

I said this long ago too as well as many others. You're not the first one to say this. Any other suggestions Captain Hindsight?

yes one more... google search "hindsight defenition" and read what pops up... that way u won't seem slow next time u try to use it lnfao

Last edited:
Like many IX's, those were overrated.

It could be argued that the IX's not only broke boundaries with regard to colorways, but also made certain colorways instantly iconic but not able to be repeated.

Just look at the id's people tend to make of ANY shoe. There's always a China, cannon, big bang, Miami nights, etc. Heck, Nike can't even successfully duplicate or improve upon it's own "home run" colorways. For example, Lebronald Palmer XII's are cool but they're no Lebronald Palmer IX's

i dont see any XII's on the Tournament
nerd.gif
somebody from michigan state had a pair with gold posite, white base, and green accents

yes one more... google search "hindsight defenition" and read what pops up... that way u won't seem slow next time u try to use it lnfao
Yeah I realized that after I typed it lol. I'm not trying to bash you or anything, I like to be sarcastic but there is no sarcasm font.

Sometimes I just wonder if people's screens are jacked...orange taxis?

Cavs? Cavs change their colors? Cleveland Browns did...they have orange. Taxis don't. Cavs don't.

They are orange.

orange

Orange

Oooorrrrraaaaaannnnngggggeeee

Back
Top Bottom