The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The $250 price tag has me slightly apprehensive. I dont think we've seen an EXT colorway that couldnt be had for less than retail later (with the exception of Corks). Thats the only reason why these might not be a day 1 cop for me.
huh? where could you get any of the X EXT below retail(even at retail) after RD? the XI EXT maybe but that was it....these will unfort. move quick

Everyone not on the "who's not copping wheats" list
laugh.gif
yes, preach on bruh.....

huh? where could you get any of the X EXT below retail(even at retail) after RD? the XI EXT maybe but that was it....these will unfort. move quick
I was able to get Mints and Hazelnuts for retail several months after release. I know they restocked multiple times

I was able to get Mints and Hazelnuts for retail several months after release. I know they restocked multiple times
he said he hadn't seen an EXT that couldn't be had for below retail though, if you plan on copping them and they wont hit discount, why chance it with restocks?(unless the funds at the time come in to play that is)

Denim X prices dropped but I don't think they ever went below retail

No, they didn't. I gave up after awhile because I wasn't paying more for them.

he said he hadn't seen an EXT that couldn't be had for below retail though, if you plan on copping them and they wont hit discount, why chance it with restocks?(unless the funds at the time come in to play that is)

I got ALL of my X EXTs for under $250 (retail of this years model). I guess I should clarify. I got Denims for retail on a restock. Mints and Tans both from outlets....I just find it hard to believe that any $250 retail LeBron will be hard to get. I suspect we will see them in the 185-225 range, quick!

I got ALL of my X EXTs for under $250 (retail of this years model). I guess I should clarify. I got Denims for retail on a restock. Mints and Tans both from outlets....I just find it hard to believe that any $250 retail LeBron will be hard to get. I suspect we will see them in the 185-225 range, quick!

You def had a good run with the X EXT's...I didn't gun for any of them even though Mint's were nice. But if I remember correctly they were not that easy to obtain. Resell now is still at retail, maybe a little above and if you look hard enough a little under retail. Might just be my area, but your situation was not the norm.

I'll probably end up with a GSXER 1000 when it's all said and done, love Suzukis.

Did you cop the fruity pebbles?

Yeah got those. Got the NSRLs, Palmers & will probably get the wheats, a HOAL on sale and thats it for me & 12s.
....unless they release that Grammy nightpair

Gixxer not bad. Im still after a red/silver 97 750 gixxer. One of my 1st loves!

Nike LeBron 12 EXT
Color: Wheat/Metallic Gold
Release Date: April 4th, 2015
People Not Copping Wheat XII's List

1. @Darren502

2. @GrizzlyAnimal *

3. @dwoodactennis

4. @Joulze

5. @SneakerFree

6. @All Ready

7. @bigj505 *

8. @thapointguy

9. @amiina

10. @JRizzo502

11. @washderice

12. @tigo0240

13. @spoonmanofthehour

14. @Twinsnyc

15. @KingSin *

16. @Dafilman

17. @Willchamberlain

18. @Amiramid

19. @Sergei

( * next to name indicates subject may "TURN" and cop given a discount becomes available or whatever other excuse they come up with)

Missing anyone? Anybody want to change their status or be removed at this time?
nerd.gif
Add me to the not copping list.

Wouldn't call the wheats a cavs colorway in any context....

but you would call the double helix or that orange/taxi looking one cav's right? :smh:

The  people with taste  list :nerd:  

idk y you acting like you passing, we all know on the 4rd you're gonna say count me I've turned seen the light, or is it VB that's ruined it for you? :lol:

And when did you see me say either are a cavs colorway?

I'll wait....

@bigj505  point being this is the closest we've gotten to a cavs cw and like in the ASG pics I did match those Cavs jersey's so you can say it doesn't but proof in the pic

The $250 price tag has me slightly apprehensive. I dont think we've seen an EXT colorway that couldnt be had for less than retail later (with the exception of Corks). Thats the only reason why these might not be a day 1 cop for me.

ya thats whats making me gun shy to... i love em but 250 is high

@bigj505
 point being this is the closest we've gotten to a cavs cw and like in the ASG pics I did match those Cavs jersey's so you can say it doesn't but proof in the pic

I want a true cavs colorway. Wheats aren't in my books but hey, if they are in your eyes then more power to you bruh.

To me it's like saying an all black shoe is the heat color or a red shoe is for the Wizards.

how are wheats anywhere near a cavs c.w? :lol: those cavs joints are much closer(this isn't saying much)

I'll probably end up with a GSXER 1000 when it's all said and done, love Suzukis.

Did you cop the fruity pebbles?

Yeah got those. Got the NSRLs, Palmers & will probably get the wheats, a HOAL on sale and thats it for me & 12s.
....unless they release that Grammy nightpair

Gixxer not bad. Im still after a red/silver 97 750 gixxer. One of my 1st loves!
I had a black and orange 08 GSxer 750 but I got rid of it when I started being disrespectful to my safety, after a year I'm back to riding with major respect and discipline.

Never knew you had the Palmers, Kickz? You're on the down low with your cops lol.

I'm the Kevin Love of this thread...i luv the CWs most don't and pass on the CWs most luv...im rockin my meridians now...coppin Easters and going back to pick up the Christmas! Passing on Wheats!!

Last edited:

@bigj505
 point being this is the closest we've gotten to a cavs cw and like in the ASG pics I did match those Cavs jersey's so you can say it doesn't but proof in the pic
I want a true cavs colorway. Wheats aren't in my books but hey, if they are in your eyes then more power to you bruh.

To me it's like saying an all black shoe is the heat color or a red shoe is for the Wizards.
how many colors of the jersey need be present to be a team like cw though?

how are wheats anywhere near a cavs c.w? :lol: those cavs joints are much closer(this isn't saying much)
pretty sure that matches the gold in those shorts and shooting shirt, but I could just be getting old

I'm the Kevin Love of this thread...i luv the CWs most don't and pass on the CWs most luv...im rockin my meridians now...coppin Easters and going back to pick up the Christmas! Passing on Wheats!!

Yikes! ur saying u like the christmas monstrosities more than the wheats?

i guess the good thing for u about ur taste is u will never experience issues coppin shoes on release day

@bigj505

how many colors of the jersey need be present to be a team like cw though?

My white Air Force ones are the Orlando Magic colors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom