The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
All I can do is sit here and take the abuse... I have no retort :frown:

lol it had to be done!

but nah the answer to ur question is u lossen the laces all the way down the line... keep the looseness as evenly and little amount as possible at each hole... when u get it right u will be left with just enough sticking out with the tips of the laces at the end... it will stay... its for style your shoes will not be tight... make sure to keep it even or u will have a loose jumbled mess at the bottom and look like a poop butt

Wow I completly forgot to add in the question. I meant to ask how to get your shoe laces to stay like that without tying your laces
You don't. First flat tire you get, your shoe goes flying.

Tie your shoes, people
laugh.gif

Or if you're too lazy...buy those laces they make for children that you pull and the slack twirls into a nice little gift ribbon.

lol it had to be done!

but nah the answer to ur question is u lossen the laces all the way down the line... keep the looseness as evenly and little amount as possible at each hole... when u get it right u will be left with just enough sticking out with the tips of the laces at the end... it will stay... its for style your shoes will not be tight... make sure to keep it even or u will have a loose jumbled mess at the bottom and look like a poop butt
Thanks man lol. After re-reading my post I deserved beat down lmao

Tie your shoes, people :lol:

Or if you're too lazy...buy those laces they make for children that you pull and the slack twirls into a nice little gift ribbon.

lol i explained it to him but im with you... i tie mine... i dont make it all ******ed tight... but i tie em... only exception is shoes with straps for me... for example i prop up my straps on my jordan 8's and stash the laces...

Wait a minute is the term "poop butt" what Mitch warned Sonny about in the cleaning sneakers with toothbrush scene from Paid in Full? Thought he said "poo putt". I'm confused. :smh:

Wow I completly forgot to add in the question. I meant to ask how to get your shoe laces to stay like that without tying your laces

Tie your shoes, people
laugh.gif

man those laces would look great in these shoes

it be like the perfectly wrapped package

laugh.gif

@The7onius  don't worry fam I won that argument thanks to mr AF1 himself that couldn't have gone any better
roll.gif

Last edited:
Wait a minute is the term "poop butt" what Mitch warned Sonny about in the cleaning sneakers with toothbrush scene from Paid in Full? Thought he said "poo putt". I'm confused. :smh:

what is a "poo putt"... some kind of slang where your from? Im from St Louis...never heard anyone utter the words poo putt... :rofl:

That's exactly what it is b. means ****, no bueno, caca. NYC vacab slangs smh
But it's old saying bruh

Awwww yea boyyyyyyyy!!!!!
FLAVOR FLAYVVV!!!
I'm making my Grammys tomorro first thing!
I've never IDd a pair. Is there anything I should kno before I do? I think Imma go try on a pair in store to make sure my size is perfect also.

Not sure what this is, but dude that posted it usually posts shoes early.... is this an id ?  

it was kandbars who posted it by the way 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom