The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Always said my limit for sneakers would be $220. I'm praying to the Good God that these stay @ $200. Would be amazing. Even tho we been brain washed to think 200 is cool smh lol

Exactly, I can see Nike charging $220 for these, but my girl thinks $230 since the Kobe 9 Elite is $225. She thinks Lebrons should be more than Kobes... she hates Kobe. :lol:

Always said my limit for sneakers would be $220. I'm praying to the Good God that these stay @ $200. Would be amazing. Even tho we been brain washed to think 200 is cool smh lol
Exactly, I can see Nike charging $220 for these, but my girl thinks $230 since the Kobe 9 Elite is $225. She thinks Lebrons should be more than Kobes... she hates Kobe.
laugh.gif
um Kobe elites are always more expensive than reg LeBron but cheaper than Lebron elites, lets do some price comparisons real quick

Lebron low 170, reg 200, elite 275

Kobe em 160, el 200, elite 225

so for the most part lebrons are more expensive than kobes depending on how you compare it, just remember kobe released the elites before their regs depending on if the em or the elite low is the reg is awhole nother convo

Last edited:
even though he wore them all season, it's not abnormal to see Bron Bron wearing the Soldier's especially in the post season.

Granted it was in his Cleveland days before they had "Elite" bball shoes, but still I think people need to remember Bron has always enjoyed his more cost affordable and lighter weight shoes.

he probably will wear the 12's though, looks more comfortable and breathable so far than the 11, even though I personally love the 11's.

Exactly, I can see Nike charging $220 for these, but my girl thinks $230 since the Kobe 9 Elite is $225. She thinks Lebrons should be more than Kobes... she hates Kobe. :lol:
Lmao repped for the emotional feeling of Bron and Kobe from your girl [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I actually like how the XIIs look in that on foot pic.
pimp.gif

Only to find out that isn't the pair that's releasing.
sick.gif

On foot pic reminds me of the hyperfuse from a few years back. As usual shoes looking better than the initial blurry pic.

warming up to the shoe, but probably won't get these first release CW. from the way the mesh upper looks i'm guessing it'll be like the Kobe 8 and 9 with fused backing. 

im sure these will grow on me with the right color, but as of right now kobe 9 elites looking like the better shoe. Especially since they might end up costing the same amount

I've been thinking about it a lot and the exts are gonna be nice on these, the potential is off the change, all suede or denim, or patent leather, with that side material I can't wait til next summer, I wonder what will be the special XII EXT, X cork, XI metallic posite, XII tbd.....

um Kobe elites are always more expensive than reg LeBron but cheaper than Lebron elites, lets do some price comparisons real quick

so for the most part lebrons are more expensive than kobes depending on how you compare it, just remember kobe released the elites before their regs depending on if the em or the elite low is the reg is awhole nother convo

um No need for price comparisons here... been buying Kobes since the 2nd model and the LeBron since the 3rd.

What I said was my girl thinks that since the Kobe 9 can sell extremely well for a high @ $225 (and he's not playing in them a.t.m.), then Nike can get $230 for their #1 star's shoe.

That's all.

um No need for price comparisons here... been buying Kobes since the 2nd model and the LeBron since the 3rd.

What I said was my girl thinks that since the Kobe 9 can sell extremely well for a high @ $225 (and he's not playing in them a.t.m.), then Nike can get $230 for their #1 star's shoe.

That's all.
in that same breath nike's getting $275 for their #1 star who played in them only slightly more than Kobe
laugh.gif
 I understand what you were saying though I just don't think you should compare an elite to a non elite, nike could charge $300 for lebrons and they'd still sell if they limited the amount produced it worked for the Elite kobe at $225 and the xx8 at $250  

Lmao repped for the emotional feeling of Bron and Kobe from your girl [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol:

Yeah, everytime she sees me buy or break out a Kobe to wear she always brings up Colorado and that his wife should leave him and she was so happy the Lakers were horrible this past season.

If it's a LeBron, she would tell me how good they look, and now since he lost in the Finals, she says how happy she is that he's about to have his 3rd child with his wife.

I just wear LeBrons around her for the most part so I don't have to hear about Kobe's indiscretions. :lol:

at same breath nike's getting $275 for their #1 star who played in them only slightly more than Kobe :lol:  I understand what you were saying though I just don't think you should compare an elite to a non elite, nike could charge $300 for lebrons and they'd still sell if they limited the amount produced it worked for the Elite kobe at $225 and the xx8 at $250  

What I'm trying to say is SHE only knows from what I'VE bought. She's seen me buy $225 Kobes and $220 Lebrons (ASG). She doesn't know between Elite or not. Hell, she figures for that kinda money they should ALL be Elites ALREADY.

She doesn't know anything about $275 Lebrons because I haven't bought any Elites since the LeBron 9. She's not into this stuff like that. Heels, yes... sneakers, no.

Last edited:
HQ pics of the better looking black foam sample from KoD. First pic looks kinda tough from that angle... I just cannot get with the lace lock thing on the tongue tho. Wish he would take a full shoe shot of the dark colored look see sample.

That top lace hole lacing is different too, weird placement on that. Medial side still looks super lame LOL
Yeah IDK about the Lace-Cover thing but if i do get a pair im just going to unlace them and not lace it through it.

The Back Angle and the Sole really have my attention.

I feel u my wife the same way we was arguing earlier bcuz she doesnt like sneakers I asked her if dhe was gonna wear heels for 8hrs in disneyland and I think a piece of my sole died from the look she gave me lol

Back
Top Bottom