The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
pass on all the current cw for now
tired.gif
 let's see what the xmas and asg would look like
grin.gif

The LeBron 4 slander is just heartbreaking, and I am jealous of those who have 2s! Still looking for a pair in my size. But I'm so far only down for TDMs and Datas!

Still don't understand why these look like they should've come before the 11's. These are the equivalent of Star Trek episode 1. 

The IX's preformed good on courts inside and out but the only problem I had with them was the padding on the ankle when I hooped for awhile

In my area where I used to live if you didn't hoop you wasn't checking for LeBrons until the VII's dropped and to me it's the pair that started all this buzz e have now. Can't mention the VII's and not bring up these three View media item 1190086View media item 1190088View media item 1190089View media item 1190090View media item 1190091View media item 1190092View media item 1190093View media item 1190094View media item 1190095

Since this became what's the best Bron sig thread I'll partake in the list creating :smile:

1. XI
2. IX
3. VII
4. X
5. IV
6. VIII
7. I
8. III
9. II
10. V
11. VI

I won't put the twelves in the mix because it's too early :rolleyes

I'd be interested in seeing that. I think the original will still look better though, not sure if I'd be keen on a white upper on this model.

I agree.....I think a megafuse white upper on the XII could get dirty, whereas white posite is pretty easy to clean. I like the Lion Heart as it is.

My all-time rankings:

1) IX - the Elites put them over the top
2) VIII - V1 and 2 are great, and the lows are nice too
3) II - a great performer with a cool retro-style look
4) XI - unfairly bashed the last few months; with some time to break in, it's a very comfortable shoe, with great colourways
5) AZG - a simple yet classic design
6) IV - not the best for casual wear, but the single most comfortable, best performing LeBron
7) X - the colours never reached their full potential, but comfortable and durable
8 III - maybe the best quality Bron, but a bit clunky and not a lot of great colours
9) VII - most will have it ranked higher, but I think it's overrated; wasn't that comfy for me and I don't really like shoes with patent outside of the J XI
10) V (far from great, but not as bad as some think)
11) VI (just not a very good design for a hoops shoe, really)

QFT

this is def my favorite LeBron model and CW that I own and def my fav X screw the hype
you just made me fall in love with this shoe all over again....these had my eye since that first pic they showed of them in the background of the scooby doo's! lol

nah the 4's are uglier than the 9s, the 9s had 1 good cw on an awful silhouette, there's nothing redeeming about the 4s in my eyes but then again neither are the 2s, 3s, or the 6s, have to say I like more lebrons than I do AJs 1-12 though
AJ 3 GOAT of all sneakers.. 

Back
Top Bottom