The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Are these fake? via soletakerflee
Yes, swoosh is the wrong angle, there's way the innards of the midsole could be orange and icy, the eyelets are plastic and not large enough and don't have the correct flywire. Bootie inside rises too high above the shank.

My HOLs should be here Tuesday, but I got to check them out in person today. Really looking forward to trying them on.

I actually ended up buying my first pair of 6-inch Timb wheats today. For once I got to feel like a normal consumer and try on a pair in store
laugh.gif
Those things run huge and I could rock a size 13 perfectly. So comfy and buttery.

Why didn't I know about this sooner?
roll.gif
They've only been around since the beginning of time.

I went to Foot Locker today where they had the Lebron 12 Lionheart colorway and  I noticed the number 6 on the outsole. I thought Nike wasn't going to release them till they change it till 23?
ohwell.gif
  Can somebody fill me in on what's happening 

Last edited:
I went to Foot Locker today where they had the Lebron 12 Lionheart colorway and  I noticed the number 6 on the outsole. I thought Nike wasn't going to release them till they change it till 23? :\   Can somebody fill me in on what's happening 

They lied to us :lol:

They were delayed to replace the faulty eyelets :wink:

Last edited:
I guess once the HoaL stock got obliterated in a few seconds they realized they ****** up
laugh.gif
Yea I was kind of hoping it would last for a bit assuming they were going to get the Dunk Forces, and I was about to pull the trigger on a new swingman with that code. Ah well, got a Footlocker VIP coupon coming, so it's not a huge deal.

instincts have my attention oh and chic fa la is the ish plus 10% mil disco ftw
devil.gif
Ninja What? For real?

I mean it doesn't make much of a difference but nice to know. Thank you to this conservative Christian corporation.

Man, I can't wait to see the next round of XIIs. I like the color way of the NRSLs but nothing else (besides iD options).
jack in the box as well does 10% for mil disco, then we got free meal coming up this wkend at chain resturants like applebees, chili's and the sort.....I think

I went to Foot Locker today where they had the Lebron 12 Lionheart colorway and  I noticed the number 6 on the outsole. I thought Nike wasn't going to release them till they change it till 23?
ohwell.gif
  Can somebody fill me in on what's happening 
They lied to us
laugh.gif

They were delayed to replace the faulty eyelets
wink.gif
I had the dude at FTL saying nike was the devil because of the three6's on the shoe after I pointed it out, he said he waiting til they change to the 23
laugh.gif

Love the fit of these :smokin

HOAL and Dunk Force are the only colorways appealing to me from the ones we've seen so far :nerd:

Last edited:
I got me a pair of HOL the first day from HOH and I went true to size. The quality of the shoe is really nice and i like them. I wore them for a whole day and they hurt the left foot on the outer side. Does anyone else have this problem? My right shoe fits perfect and is extremely comfortable but the left is bad. What can be done? Can i somehow return them to Footlocker or would I have to take them back to Nike? Never had a problem with lebrons until now.

^ I went TTS (although I tend to wear thick socks, but not yesterday) and wore them all day yesterday with no pain to note.

Wearing them again today with the thicker socks.

You can try switching out the insole to something thinner, like a gel insole. But if that doesn't work, I believe you can send it back to Nike, with a valid receipt, for a voucher.

Last edited:
grup grup

Had the same feeling with my pair homie. I noticed if I don't tie the forefoot area real tight and get the midfoot secures real well it doesn't hurt as much

I got me a pair of HOL the first day from HOH and I went true to size. The quality of the shoe is really nice and i like them. I wore them for a whole day and they hurt the left foot on the outer side. Does anyone else have this problem? My right shoe fits perfect and is extremely comfortable but the left is bad. What can be done? Can i somehow return them to Footlocker or would I have to take them back to Nike? Never had a problem with lebrons until now.
maybe its your foot.... my right foot is a bit wider thenmy foot

I broke my foot in the 10th grade and had to wear a boot with my toes out the front for 6 weeks :\

I swear I must've be been going through my growth spurt at the time because after that shoes started fitting different :smh:

Not sure if it's really just the fact everyone has one side slightly larger than the other though but that's what I always blamed it on :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom