The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Aren't the 12 boxes slide out ones? This one looks like it has a flip lid.
nerd.gif
Looks like a gs model. Separate tongue and doesn't have flywire.

Man the footlocker in hawaii sent back all of the HOL because they have the 6 on the bottom of the shoe. NDC sent me my pair with the six on the bottom. 

Am I the only one wanting to see the hazelnut lifestyles? :nerd: actually have interest in the lifestyles this time around

Those shoes are phoney, the lace loops are all wrong and they're supposed to be sock like all the way up to the second lace loop. A little suspect you cropped the pic also but [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]127864[/emoji]
Damn LOL. No flywire at all. Haven't seen the 12 in person yet. Are the GS sizes different from men in any way?

Those shoes are phoney, the lace loops are all wrong and they're supposed to be sock like all the way up to the second lace loop. A little suspect you cropped the pic also but [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]127864[/emoji]
Damn LOL. No flywire at all. Haven't seen the 12 in person yet. Are the GS sizes different from men in any way?
Posite plate is slightly different in shape, less lace holes, uses a drop in midsole (foam one from the kobe 8/kobe 9/lebron 11 gs sizes and has a separate tongue like noted before...

Back
Top Bottom