The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Correction, Athletes Foot West End. Forgot all the locations didn't change the name to City Gear. But I'm pretty sure some City Gear locations have them priced the same.

Thanks. I was just out there last night and didn't hit up that athletes foot smh.

Agree. Don't understand people who don't like shoes just because they have some pink on them.

KD VI N7 is one of my favorite shoes and has the pink laces.

Will be copping at least 1 pair of Data.
If you want to get specific, the N7's had action red laces 
happy.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if it changes? Nike had KD EXT for 275 and then changed to 200

im convinced no XII will be tough to get including ASG, BHM,SLH(if they do it) and XMAS(nobody will want em lol)

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find that instinct t-shirt where the design is on the short sleeves and the rest of the shirt is black. Saw it on eastbay or something one time. Going to get my nephew the instincts with that shirt for Secret santa.

Lace lock doesn't look rite on the 12, Def original laces, plus I cant be wasting 3 hours relasing each 12 :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find that instinct t-shirt where the design is on the short sleeves and the rest of the shirt is black. Saw it on eastbay or something one time. Going to get my nephew the instincts with that shirt for Secret santa.
NDC still has it in all sizes.  

I noticed that LeBron's "Datas" were a litte bit different....his crown logo "LJ"s in the front and back of the shoe were "hyper punch" instead of turquoise, like the stock pictures...

And the turquoise flywire by each of the lace eyelets is yellow instead of turquoise:

Even his "GR" colorways are PE's...
laugh.gif

My footlocker has them. Check yours. Dope shirt too.

NDC still has it in all sizes.  

I noticed that LeBron's "Datas" were a litte bit different....his crown logo "LJ"s in the front and back of the shoe were "hyper punch" instead of turquoise, like the stock pictures...

And the turquoise flywire by each of the lace eyelets is yellow instead of turquoise:

Even his "GR" colorways are PE's...
laugh.gif
Well noted.

GR def looks better with the hits of turquoise. PE has too much orange.

I feel you're doing too much changing laces and adding a lace lock, shoes look awesome by themselves.

Last edited:
I feel you're doing too much changing laces and adding a lace lock, shoes look awesome by themselves.
I feel you, just trying to give a different more unique look.  I agree they look awesome outta the box, but I just like to be different when I run into people rockin the same kicks.

Nice job with that lace swap. Looks like they came factory laced like that.
Thanks man.  Definitely the most difficult shoe to lace, but it ain't that hard once you figure out how to wedge the lace tip through.

Back
Top Bottom