The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Also waiting for the next batch of colorways,we haven't seen official pics of the XMAS, hoping they aren't what we've seen(south beach white forest) that'd be a travesty.

TDMs are a maybe if they can be found for 150 or less.
Take the 5 away and I'd consider  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My next pair will be Datas then TDM's :smile:

Datas have been and still are my favorite pair amongst the first colorways :pimp:

I also have a feeling the metallic posite on the TDM's will be sick in person :nerd:

Last edited:
Kinda waiting to see the TDM in hopes that the "Reflective blue" makes that upper flash with 3M...would make it more unique and justify the "premium" tag that was floating around on it.

i just received my first pair of 12s, i picked up the NSRls

i have to say im not impressed. these feel very stiff and heavy and are a pain to lace up.

my current hoop shoe is the kobe 8 and im not sure what i was expecting with these but im kinda let down.

cool looking shoe but i just cant see myself hooping in these.

I completely agree. I picked up a pair on Cyber Monday from *****, and only because I got them for $140.

I've been playing in a pair of JB Superfly 2s. I played Thursday night in the 12s and was not impressed at all. They are very stiff, a little too tight (same size as Superflys), and I couldn't really feel the individual zoom pods like you're meant to.

Since I got them so cheap, I'll keep to wear around, but the superfly swill stay my game shoe.

For those of you who are deciding between HOL or NSRL, I made this short video in case anyone might want to see a comparison between the two colorways-

Kinda waiting to see the TDM in hopes that the "Reflective blue" makes that upper flash with 3M...would make it more unique and justify the "premium" tag that was floating around on it.

@dwoodactennis posted a pic earlier from Nike's release calendar that retail is still only $200 like the rest of the XII releases. "Premium" or not price is still inline.

Last edited:
Kobe are for guards

Lebron are for bigs

I agree with you 100% bro :wink:

I wasn't doing the whole I wear Lebron's only and I don't wear Kobe's thing if that's what you thought :lol:

I was only stating that I wouldn't expect one who likes hooping in Kobes to like hooping in Lebrons |I

Simply because of the difference in the two styles of play and how each shoe is engineered
:smile:

I for one could never get down with Kobe's because I never been a big fan of low tops :smh:

Once the Kobe 9 rumors of being a high started swirling I was interested I admit :nerd:

Until I saw them and realized when they said they were gonna be highs they meant exactly that :lol:

View media item 1291805

Last edited:
Add me to the list of peeps without the XII.  Waiting for the next wave of cw's with "OH-IO" on the bottom.

I can't believe the Christmas pair got the Ohio treatment on the sole but they STILL went with South Beach colors.  Blows my mind.  

Back
Top Bottom