The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I can't comment on XI's in 2013 because i copped KP's in april but was it like how it's been with the XII's? Talking about them sitting/going on sale early.

A lot went on sale early this year, not just the XII's. I remember hyperfuses going on sale like right away. Hyperdunks dunks took longer than the fuses but was still on sale much earlier compared to last years hyperdunks. My HOH had the xmas soldier VIII on sale for 109.99 on Saturday and those just released 
laugh.gif

Anyone know why? Are people not buying them at retail this year? 

Last edited:
Got the dsg order! Clean. Doesnt look worn or anything! This was the coloraway i wanted to begin with and at this price,things couldn't have gone better!

Last edited:
All I'm going to say is they pay respect to all types of individuals before a game in all sports, whether that's t shirts or arms bands or even something written on the sports shoe. If the message isn't holding up the game then get out feelings and deal with it, what better time to relay how you feel about a situation than when millions of people are viewing you.

I think I'm going to give in and cop the Dunkmans, saw them in person and they look awesome.

Could you imagine if Nike went back to the $180 retail price :pimp:

I mean everything's been hitting the sales rack that gets released at $200 unless it's limited anyway :rolleyes

So why not just drop the initial price to move more units faster, I'm pretty sure the trade off would work in their favor :\

I know I'm being delusional yall let me go to sleep, imagine Nike dropping the price point :lol:

A lot went on sale early this year, not just the XII's. I remember hyperfuses going on sale like right away. Hyperdunks dunks took longer than the fuses but was still on sale much earlier compared to last years hyperdunks. My HOH had the xmas soldier VIII on sale for 109.99 on Saturday and those just released :lol:  

Anyone know why? Are people not buying them at retail this year? 

retailers are wising up and realizing that it's more important to move stock at a lower price than sit with FSRs, and in these cases SUPER FSRs. better to sell 10 items at 5 bucks a piece than to sell 5 at 10 bucks a piece when you can do it twice as fast and re-up quick. the hustlers mentality.

Last edited:
SO WHO IN HERE HEARD ABOUT THE DUMB MF WHO TRIED TO/KINDA DID STEAL A WHOLE TRAILER WITH LEBRONS ON IT DOWN HERE IN MEMPHIS TODAY???

THEY SAID WAS ESTIMATED $700,000-1,000,000 WORTH OF LEBRONS.....SMH. AND WE WONDER WHY RETAIL IS $200.... HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NEW MATERIALS ON THE SHOES

retailers are wising up and realizing that it's more important to move stock at a lower price than sit with FSRs, and in these cases SUPER FSRs. better to sell 10 items at 5 bucks a piece than to sell 5 at 10 bucks a piece when you can do it twice as fast and re-up quick. the hustlers mentality.
True.. makes it better for us

that red doesnt look solar to me. solar is very pink in appearance, even moreso than infrared. but the contrasting reds make that PE very nice.

The posite isn't solar/infrared but I'd bet that the fuse definitely is. Those things were borderline pink on my computer feed, it's just different pics and lighting captured them differently. My solar 8's are only pinkish on a cloudy day....when there's a lot of light they look more bright red.

have to agree, 100% the LeBron X was one the best on court performance shoes I ever owned, hands down. the xII  is still almost just as good, just lower, I love them so much I dont even wanna take em on court, just awesome to walk around in. 

Went to the Nike outlet on Sunday because it was the last day to use my friends and family 30 percent off coupon. It was packed and couldn't find anything. As I was walking out to leave I saw an employee put a pair of the NSRLs and Kobe 9 High Elites in my size that someone just returned. Long story short, I picked up the NSRL for $125 and the Kobe Elites for $135. 

SO WHO IN HERE HEARD ABOUT THE DUMB MF WHO TRIED TO/KINDA DID STEAL A WHOLE TRAILER WITH LEBRONS ON IT DOWN HERE IN MEMPHIS TODAY???

THEY SAID WAS ESTIMATED $700,000-1,000,000 WORTH OF LEBRONS.....SMH. AND WE WONDER WHY RETAIL IS $200.... HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NEW MATERIALS ON THE SHOES
well they must have been successful last month because they got a hold of the datas and were selling them...i was asked by someone if I wanted to buy a pair...

PEs would be a bigger deal if there wasnt Nike ID. I mean its not like he's wearing printed posites. Theyre just colorways.

You could always try the ID route

Back
Top Bottom