The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Not the best lighting in my kitchen but.....

View media item 1297035
View media item 1297037

hey, you could be right and i could be wrong. i never said anyone was crazy for saying that the color could be solar red.

and we all know that the solar red 8 is much more pink in person than it is in your kitchen pic...add the fact that it is dusted and disgusted, and that add it as well.

and we all know its impossible for nike to come up with a new shade of red. :smh:

Last edited:
roll.gif
dusted and disgusted ....lol ya, I wear them A LOT 
mean.gif

Anyways, I really like those LeBron XII PE "New Shade of Bright Red" that he wore last night 

:rofl: dusted and disgusted ....lol ya, I wear them A LOT :smh:  

Anyways, I really like those LeBron XII PE "New Shade of Bright Red" that he wore last night 

didnt mean it in a bad way man...but i def see how it could be solar red from your pics. didnt think so at first at all

didnt mean it in a bad way man...but i def see how it could be solar red from your pics. didnt think so at first at all
I'm just messing around.  Any shade remotely near solar has me all sorts of hyped up....it's my absolute favorite and it makes me so mad that Nike RARELY gives it to us.   Thinking about scooping up another pair of the 8's, but before I do.....I do kinda need to clean the ones I have 
laugh.gif

I've liked most of the colorways so far, (exceptions being Six Meridians and X-mas), but I have a hard time imagining these not going down as my favorite XII's. 

Something about that red and white...
agreed...it's been that for me since the beginning, and I have yet to see a colorway that has changed my opinion. And I'm starting to doubt I will. 

Finally got to hoop in my HOL. And I'm in love. Super comfortable. (Now if i could get these scuffs off the posite).

I'm in the smaller side. 6"0' 145 (gaurd) and i loved these things.

Traction here and there from dust but if you are a hooper wiping should be a habit by now.

Bring on NSRL and Data's for da low low.
dang bruh. you frail 
frown.gif

Bruh those TDM could have any kind of tag on it, there could only be 100 in the world and I would have no interest only got 3 of the initial launch pair (will be 4 w datas) now need the next batch of colorways

Bruh those TDM could have any kind of tag on it, there could only be 100 in the world and I would have no interest only got 3 of the initial launch pair (will be 4 w datas) now need the next batch of colorways
there are certain CW's of the 12's that i feel that i don't need but would cop nonetheless and some i had/have to cop...TDM's being one of the latter....im hoping Bron hoops in the Christmas the first half and flips into the TDM's the second half on the 25th!

When the initial colors were show, TDM was the ONLY one that I was interested in.

Having seen the released ones in person I'm warm on the dunkmans. Don't know if I like the TDMs enough to try for them on release day, or wait and buy a gently used pair a month later.

I'm in on the TDM... they've always had a wild card spot with me

If that blue upper reflects, oh boy!

Back
Top Bottom