The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I need to hurry up and wreck my car so I can pick up Helen and join y'all on that race lol
Did you see some dweeb crashed his Sublime Green Hellcat the same day he bought it?
roll.gif

Order could change later on down the road. The best and only 3 colorways out of everything that has released thus far until better colorways come out in the next bunch of releases.

1. HOAL
2. NSRL
3. DATA

Last edited:
Purchase locally. Put that pair under the tree. Return that pair

ID be perfectly happy but this is the wife's christmas gift. She been more excited about them than I have been. Mine and my son pair coming from NDC. Delivered tomorrow lol

My way of thinking bigj505 bigj505 nice suggestion. @CJDynasty I learned and decided long ago to stop feeling sorry for these stores (due them questioning me with dumb questions when I clearly have a receipt, product is unworn, try to get funny style and act like you owe them an essay or something as to why you are returning the product, but other people of other races with no receipt and clearly worn product they have NO problem with doing a return and with a smile) when oppurtunities like this come up, trust they are NOT missing or losing out on anything.

Datas will be here tomorrow. Cant decide am i am happier about those or the new Keurig coming in at the same time :lol:

I've been checking this post all day every day. The moment i leave to get a haircut I miss out on another Data deal. This is a joke :rofl:

Got my Datas in from NBA store, only pair I've wanted up to this point. They look great in person, just as good if not better than the pictures we've seen.

Not sure if I'm a fan of the 1 piece upper though. They're snug on my feet. The lacing system also has to be the worst of all time :x

Now those flaws(in my eyes) are making me second guess buying TDMs...

Purchase locally. Put that pair under the tree. Return that pair

ID be perfectly happy but this is the wife's christmas gift. She been more excited about them than I have been. Mine and my son pair coming from NDC. Delivered tomorrow lol

My way of thinking bigj505 bigj505 nice suggestion. @CJDynasty I learned and decided long ago to stop feeling sorry for these stores (due them questioning me with dumb questions when I clearly have a receipt, product is unworn, try to get funny style and act like you owe them an essay or something as to why you are returning the product, but other people of other races with no receipt and clearly worn product they have NO problem with doing a return and with a smile) when oppurtunities like this come up, trust they are NOT missing or losing out on anything.

I wouldn't say its sticking it to them especially for Christmas. they know whats good and that people get gifts they don't want and return them. that's why we have the post Christmas sales.
he would be returning the exact pair that he purchased :D

Got my Datas in from NBA store, only pair I've wanted up to this point. They look great in person, just as good if not better than the pictures we've seen.

Not sure if I'm a fan of the 1 piece upper though. They're snug on my feet. The lacing system also has to be the worst best of all time :x

Now those flaws(in my eyes) are making me second guess buying TDMs...

keep in mind that these are basketball performance shoes and the lace lockdown is superb

Datas will be here tomorrow. Cant decide am i am happier about those or the new Keurig coming in at the same time
laugh.gif
datas wasn't even on my radar as a pickup cw but having seeing them i wouldn't mind a pair...if you see them in person and you are on the fence about keeping them....let someone put them on and watch them walk around the house in them before you make your final decision!

Sole heaven has data $151 dlvd.
code elf25
I watched that sz 13.5 sit there all day yesterday
frown.gif

Then soon as a code comes along you post about it and they're gone
indifferent.gif

You bought 'em didn't you? ....... DIDN'T YOU!
mad.gif

It's cool though I refreshed a few times and wound up catching a pair of sz 14 NSRL's for the $150 shipped
tired.gif

Last edited:
Man this place is better than sneaker steals and kicks deals. At last for these lebrons anyways. Lol.

I wouldn't say its sticking it to them especially for Christmas. they know whats good and that people get gifts they don't want and return them. that's why we have the post Christmas sales.
he would be returning the exact pair that he purchased :D

Haha, yeah I hear ya man. I was more so meaning the "arrogant think they are God's gift, do not know what they are talking about associates" who work at these shoe stores now a days. On another note, go head and get them Data's man, you know you want to! Say did you ever get those HOAL's, if not you should. If I have some of your post correctly looks like you are from the Maryland/DC area, I use to run track for a college out there and know they hook things up a lot out there, so if its still like that you should be able to get the discount price, which again from some of your post shouldn't be an issue or you! :tongue:

Last edited:
I played in my instincts the first time today. Traction is absolutely horrendous on a normal gym. Maybe they work ok on an nba floor with no dust...

Back
Top Bottom