The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
im a wait for more pics b4 i pass judgement.. just not happy with the possible yellowing of the fuse tho 

Last edited:
knew we'd be disappointed with the all star 12s :lol:

welp!!! it's official :D. no all star kicks for me this year...money saved. kind of happy actually, I've had to spend above retail on all my all star sneakers from '12-'14. nice to get a break.

Upon closer inspection the posite does have the grid pattern too... I'm sure Axel saw or heard something before hand.

Yo to his (Axel) knowledge, he was telling us what he thought to be accurate. Did I say he was 100 spot on? Nah, I just said be grateful when people try to help. Now ventureblake ventureblake wants to call me out for simply saying thanks for dropping whatever info Axel knew at the time when people were foaming at the mouth for lack of information?! Word.

It's shoes yall, take a deep breath, count to 10, then go BLEEP yourselves if one CW description got your panties in a bunch lol. Damn fiends in here...

Last edited:
Yo to his (Axel) knowledge, he was telling us what he thought to be accurate. Did I say he was 100 spot on? Nah, I just said be grateful when people try to help. Now homie wants to call me out for simply saying thanks for dropping what Axel knew at the time when people were foaming at the mouth for info?! Word.

It's shoes yall, take a deep breath, count to 10, then go BLEEP yourselves if one CW description got your panties in a bunch lol. Damn fiends in here...
Lets just get it out in the open since your panties seem to be bunching up as well.   Nobody tried to call you out for simply saying thanks.  It's the fact that people are so quick to rush to someones defense as if they are getting some behind the scene hook up for playing Captain Save-A-Informant.  It's almost as bad as when the destroyer used to drop info. and there were dudes that would jump all over him as if he was Jesus Christ.  It's corny and it's transparent.  Y'all act as if we've never been trolled before with info.  Wasn't it icysole, who a lot of you worship, that was constantly trolling us about the 2k14 and the WTL?? How quickly some people forget....

Simple questions were asked when the info. was provided such as "is this credible?"...."where did you see them?" .  Were simple answers given back? No...they weren't.  We got sarcasm....as if Mark Parker himself was watching over him and he couldn't just answer the questions.

Now, it has already been admitted that this is not the cw that he saw AT ALL.  There's no need for anymore 'maybe he saw this'....or 'maybe he saw that'.....it's done with.  If he saw something, it looks like it was a sample.  It's just funny that @The7onius got the answer he was looking for AFTER we see a different cw than what he described.  Different strokes for different folks I guess....if I had any sort of info. , I'd never try to be elusive with it....and if I was restricted from sharing stuff, I just wouldn't  say anything at all since it would jeopardize my job or relationship with whoever had access to things. 

I publicly apologize to @AXELROD  for putting the gas in the slander train.  I did it in fun because he told ME to chill and remember his description. He seems to have taken it in stride and that's all that matters.  If any of you are getting some $20 coupons via PM for patting him on the back....

Hopefully we can get some more pics ......and oh ya.....#DoubleHelix 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Interesting how the tongue tab on the (alleged) ASGs is translucent green.
The part I can't quite figure out is the fact that the grid pattern on the posite looks to be the same data print on ID.  Have we seen Nike recycle something like that so quickly?? 

I was hoping to get my first ASG Lebron :smh: this has got to be one of the worst ASG packs ........still getting the Kyries to ball in though.

I was honestly expecting something related to The Statue of Liberty or the Metro system. 

So many themes you could go for in NYC, Hell, each shoe could be a different part of the culture.

Its weird that only one photo was posted, considering the background scenery :lol:

Who would go through the trouble of placing the shoes in that spot and lighting, for just one pic from one angle?

Lets just get it out in the open since your panties seem to be bunching up as well.   Nobody tried to call you out for simply saying thanks.  It's the fact that people are so quick to rush to someones defense as if they are getting some behind the scene hook up for playing Captain Save-A-Informant.  It's almost as bad as when the destroyer used to drop info. and there were dudes that would jump all over him as if he was Jesus Christ.  It's corny and it's transparent.  Y'all act as if we've never been trolled before with info.  Wasn't it icysole, who a lot of you worship, that was constantly trolling us about the 2k14 and the WTL?? How quickly some people forget....

Simple questions were asked when the info. was provided such as "is this credible?"...."where did you see them?" .  Were simple answers given back? No...they weren't.  We got sarcasm....as if Mark Parker himself was watching over him and he couldn't just answer the questions.

Now, it has already been admitted that this is not the cw that he saw AT ALL.  There's no need for anymore 'maybe he saw this'....or 'maybe he saw that'.....it's done with.  If he saw something, it looks like it was a sample.  It's just funny that @The7onius
got the answer he was looking for AFTER we see a different cw than what he described.  Different strokes for different folks I guess....if I had any sort of info. , I'd never try to be elusive with it....and if I was restricted from sharing stuff, I just wouldn't  say anything at all since it would jeopardize my job or relationship with whoever had access to things. 

I publicly apologize to @AXELROD
 for putting the gas in the slander train.  I did it in fun because he told ME to chill and remember his description. He seems to have taken it in stride and that's all that matters.  If any of you are getting some $20 coupons via PM for patting him on the back....
View media item 1374963

Hopefully we can get some more pics ......and oh ya.....#DoubleHelix :pimp:  

YEah, but imagine if he would have dropped the info EKIN style, making a few shady/teasing posts. For example

Post 1- Saw all stars, all i have to say is clear tab :wink

Post 2- Gradient green to black sole. BRB.

Post 3- White upper. Special posite with light graphic. Cant say more...

Guys on here would be like "Thank you based God we love you Axelrod smooch smooch"

Instead he gives a fairly close description based on what he saw and remembered, and people are burning him at the stake!

Niketalk, where you can't please anyone with anything. Except overly colorful shoes, tight pants, and pics of anorexic women and everyone drives a German car.

Fair enough - didn't realize it was such a problem you had to go back to find my post. I will stop thanking folks, maybe one day anybody with any information at all, whether completely right or partially right, will not post and we can have pages of thirst.

Last edited:
Fair enough - didn't realize it was such a problem you had to go back to find my post. I will stop thanking folks, maybe one day nobody with any jinformation at all, whether completely right or partially right, will post and we can have pages of thirst.
It wasn't a prob. at all.  I had actually deleted the post you're referring to when I realized/was told that I had the wrong person lol.  There's nothing wrong with thanking folks for info. and I hope it doesn't deter people from posting in the future.  I just don't think there's a reason for such a quick divide among the NT users when some people just want to make sure they aren't getting trolled.  Heck, it's my fault for even being in the discussion....my thirst is 110% for the DH...I just posted a Toy Story .gif when the description dropped because I became curious at that point.  Oh well I guess.  I'll make mental note that he does in fact have some sort of inside info./eyes on upcoming product.  

Lebrons are the worst All Star shoes also tied for worst over all 12 colorway alongside the Chromosomes. I dont understand how Nike has gotten worse and worse with everything since 2012. BHMs, All Stars and XMas have all had a steady decline since the Lebron 9, Kobe 7, and KD 4 era, Now everything bottomed out with the addition of those horrible Kyries. Bravo Nike.

Lebrons are the worst All Star shoes also tied for worst over all 12 colorway alongside the Chromosomes. I dont understand how Nike has gotten worse and worse with everything since 2012. BHMs, All Stars and XMas have all had a steady decline since the Lebron 9, Kobe 7, and KD 4 era, Now everything bottomed out with the addition of those horrible Kyries. Bravo Nike.
Haha, my man - worst overall colorway?  That black and white colorway is probably one of the most common looks in Nike's history.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Daaang, worst 12 for you??? 

If I worked for Nike and my job was to analyze social media comments and forum posts, I think I'd be fired lol.  It used to be sorta easy to figure out what a lot of people would go nuts for, but I've never seen a model so divided as far as greatest cw's go. 

When did the poll go up for the XI?  I'd be interested to see what gets a bunch of votes.... 

I was honestly expecting something related to The Statue of Liberty or the Metro system. 

So many themes you could go for in NYC, Hell, each shoe could be a different part of the culture.
images

nike-hyperposite-nyc-5.jpg

images

seeing themes and CWs like these had me excited last year when i heard that the ASG would be in New York this year.... was hoping Nike would take these colors and build on them to create the all star pack this year....the lebrons only work if you are a Brooklyn Nets fan!!

Haha, my man - worst overall colorway?  That black and white colorway is probably one of the most common looks in Nike's history.
Its the way they divided the posite, if the entire piece would have been black I'd see some potential but the cuts that they went against just look out of place. These make Double Helixes look great :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom