The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The only way there is a turn is if those turn out not to be the ASGs. I feel the pic posted gives enough to judge if you're feeling these or not.
Exactly. We can see everything except for the medial swoosh, insole and the pods... if they change that horrble color blocking on the posite then they might be able to save them.

The only way there is a turn is if those turn out not to be the ASGs. I feel the pic posted gives enough to judge if you're feeling these or not.

I agree with this statement and I'm not saying most aren't giving their honest opinions :smh:

What I'm saying is with the amount of people that TURN on every release you would think by now some of us would've learned to wait until we see the final product before they go all the way in :\

I mean damn let us get a good few shots of them or at least wait til we see the Men's version :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="redrum3281" url="/t/594262/the-official-nike-lebron-xii-thread-bhm-01-24-2015/17000_100#post_22551888][quote="The7onius, post: 22550572"]
Isn't that bad though, what was people expecting? Glittery lights and pom poms?[/QUOTE]

something that screamed NYC, the last 3 yrs screamed the city, we went to outer space, made contact and then wrestled gators and now what are we doing? they gonna need a heck of a story pulled out the creative writing teams behinds to explain this one, TBH IMHO if you're gonna go plain like this, wait til we have the ASG somewhere plain like Mil, Denver, Portland, OKC, Indiana, Charlotte, Phoenix, Sacramento, oh and last but not worst but still boring as heck Dallas, plain cities that don't have that HISTORY to really give a great theme :nerd:  I apologize ahead of time to anyone from these plain cities
 View media item 1228953[/quote]The colors fit NY well, white for the snow right now, black for the slushy snow right now, black for the roaches and black to green for the rat droppings.

Never believe people who say easy pass. Soon as a nice discount/sale comes along all of a sudden they cop and say "couldn't pass up on that price." Happens way too often. They don't like the shoe at $220 but then it looks OK at $150
these could be $20 or restock 50mil times and i'm still not copping, simply put I really liked the GK and kept skipping and I couldn't understand why and then it dawned on me, why should I support N.O.? I'm from TX I support my state, so why should I support NYC ASG shoes? pass, for the moment the only ASG shoe I have are the Barkley posite and all the gear TX stand up, couple shoes I need to pick up though, RW XX9, Columbia's
sick.gif

mean.gif
 and not them KO LBs, Lebron X ASG, Kobe 8 ASG, KD 5 ASG the 2 packer Kazi2s, but all that there's no rush on, but as is they're the only ASG shoes I like and want call me biased and racist forget yo state  
I'm about to make a list of all those condemning the ASG's off of one pic of its "GS" version
mean.gif

I guarantee these same jokers will eat their words once more angles drop and the actual Men's pair with all the bells and whistles surface
eyes.gif

You would think most wouldve learned their lesson by now going off the deep end off of the first shot or two upcoming releases
ohwell.gif

I mean think about how many of us didn't even like the XII when pics first surfaced, now damn near all of us own a pair or multiples minus a few
laugh.gif
put my name ahead of @MF Gooze  even if they do look better and go on sale i'm not copping

Isn't that bad though, what was people expecting? Glittery lights and pom poms?
something that screamed NYC, the last 3 yrs screamed the city, we went to outer space, made contact and then wrestled gators and now what are we doing? they gonna need a heck of a story pulled out the creative writing teams behinds to explain this one, TBH IMHO if you're gonna go plain like this, wait til we have the ASG somewhere plain like Mil, Denver, Portland, OKC, Indiana, Charlotte, Phoenix, Sacramento, oh and last but not worst but still boring as heck Dallas, plain cities that don't have that HISTORY to really give a great theme 
nerd.gif
 I apologize ahead of time to anyone from these plain cities

The colors fit NY well, white for the snow right now, black for the slushy snow right now, black for the roaches and black to green for the rat droppings.
i'm not touching this one
laugh.gif

something that screamed NYC
The colors fit NY well, white for the snow right now, black for the slushy snow right now, black for the roaches and black to green for the rat droppings.
You watch your mouth sir
laugh.gif
... I was trying to stay quiet
something that screamed NYC, the last 3 yrs screamed the city, we went to outer space, made contact and then wrestled gators and now what are we doing?
THIS!!! Dudes talking nonsense about colors and glitter and whatnot... it definitely isn't about that. You telling me the ASG is in NY and this is the best themed shoe you can do from all the inspiration the city offers?! That's what the gripe is about for me. 

Y'all can have these reverse BHMs... or like y'all say, more for us right
eyes.gif

Everyones talking down on this lebron 12 all star....as soon as nike release pics with a gitd sole and 3m print on the posite everyones gonna change there mind about this shoe...smh

something that screamed NYC
You watch your mouth sir
laugh.gif
... I was trying to stay quiet
something that screamed NYC, the last 3 yrs screamed the city, we went to outer space, made contact and then wrestled gators and now what are we doing?
THIS!!! Dudes talking nonsense about colors and glitter and whatnot... it definitely isn't about that. You telling me the ASG is in NY and this is the best themed shoe you can do from all the inspiration the city offers?! That's what the gripe is about for me. 

Y'all can have these reverse BHMs... or like y'all say, more for us right
eyes.gif
TBH I expected this awesome subway theme

now the sad part is this may be the biggest missed opp when even the NBA is using it as a theme

mean.gif
 Nike epic fail this yr

statue of liberty

IMHO the best NYC theme ASG shoe (sad part they not an ASG shoe
mean.gif

laugh.gif
)

MSG

graffiti

taxi's

heck give each sig a theme of representing one of the 5 boroughs, but if this NYC theme is to represent the NYC skyline at night

like some have suggested then this is wack, weak, and the worst possible theme and interpretation that could be used for this city's ASG

I doubt 3m or GITD can save these. Maybe for a few that love those little gimmicks. But who wants a shoe that only looks decent with flash or in the dark?

I doubt 3m or GITD can save these. Maybe for a few that love those little gimmicks. But who wants a shoe that only looks decent with flash or in the dark?
Preach! I never understood peoples love affair with 3M details. Glow is cool but not a deal breaker on my purchase of a shoe.

I'm going Kobe X before any ASG. 

The LeBrons have a lot of potential to do something but just aren't hitting for me except the Heart of the Lion and Court Visions.

However, the LeBron XII elite's might make up for that this year just wait on it.

Haha to be honest I expected all the shoes to have some sort of rail way system design all over. I'm pretty disappointed myself.

Back
Top Bottom